RIP ... Singh took his own life...Waheguru

Kau89r8

Must have been something very deep for him to take his own life. I think he was a father too 

On one hand apne are getting killed constantly targeted. On the other hand Singhs are taking their own lives ...sad

Maybe the pressure being a 'saint' or being too perfect and doing 'sins' may be become overwhelming for them?! idk

May his soul be in peace 💔

This is quite sad and my condolences to his family.

What I'm trying to say is the woman tend to overlook/judge very easily when it comes to the males, especially the Singh's. 

Holding it down in the world is not easy. The females don't seem to appreciate it and are probably confused as to why would someone still want to represent himself as a Singh when he is struggling in life. That's all I'm going to tell you. 

1 hour ago, realist17 said:

This is quite sad and my condolences to his family.

What I'm trying to say is the woman tend to overlook/judge very easily when it comes to the males, especially the Singh's. 

Holding it down in the world is not easy. The females don't seem to appreciate it and are probably confused as to why would someone still want to represent himself as a Singh when he is struggling in life. That's all I'm going to tell you. 

I think regardless gender there are women who take their lives while having families, new-borns etc. I've been there.. its a black hole..

But you make a point for Singhs /males in general ...

i think every soul is dukhi one way or another...