Nanaksar nagar keertan riots

All-Info

This is from the link Khalsa Fauji gave:

The allegations refer to Harnek Singh Grewal of the Baba Buddha Ji Nanaksar Gurdwara Gursikh Temple which has two locations as follows:

224-226 Foleshill Road, Coventry, U.K. CV1 4HW

18691 Westminster Highway, Richmond, B.C., Canada [Phone: (604) 270-7369]

----------------

can we please have any pictures, videos, other witnesses' accounts up asap please?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Kidha Sangat jio

i just got back from coventry myself from the nagar kirtan (via a stop off at my cuzns)

altho im not toooo sure that harneck was dancing AROUND maharaj ji (as ther were panj pyare around maharaj Guru Granth Sahib Ji), however he was doing a kinda gidha in the float which is sooooooo not on. this guy harneck is giving evry1 associated with Nanaksar Gurdwara in cov a bad name and i myself feel ashamed. i was ther when the singhs tried to stop the dancing etc, so on the whole most of it is kinda true.

sangat jio, not many of the sangat at that gurdwara respect harnek singh, def not my family, as he is doing so much beadi to the sikh panth and to the memories of baba nand singh ji and baba meehan singh ji.

i can only say that most people condone what harnek stands for and what he is doing. so please dont judge us all by a few minority.

on a lighter note, the singhs that did attend, u gotta say that the float for maharaj sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is beautiful hana? and that james bond car they had ther :wub:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

HARNECK has given nanaksaar a very bad name and image and some nanaksaars do not function as theys hould ...ie richmond one and edmonton one.

-Edited-as some so eliquintly put it is a <banned word filter activated>, dancing around guru ji? thats insulting..how can ppl follow such a modcut? what has he done for the panth?

HARNECK has given nanaksaar a very bad name and image and some nanaksaars do not function as theys hould ...ie richmond one and edmonton one.

EDITED as some so eliquintly put it is a <banned word filter activated>, dancing around guru ji? thats insulting..how can ppl follow such a modcut? what has he done for the panth?

PLease watch your language and I suggest you delete the offending word from your post. Sisters also will read this and that dirty word you used is not something I want other GurSikhs to see.

Amaraow Singh, were you protesting with me and the Singhs?

The float was excellent man, just that fool harneck singh was in it and doing beadbhi. The nanaksar youth have got a bad attitude problem, the way they talked to us singhs and they say Harneck is at the same level of Guru Gobind Singh. What the hell.

Amaraow Singh, did you see see harneck dancing and people dancing back at him?

A lot of people do respect him, especially the bibiaaa, all I heard from the bibiaa was "Baba Jee aggiaaa, Baabaa Jee agggeaa" I am ashamed they never say this about Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hanji khalsa ji da float was amazin 2 bad bout da 'baba' init!!!

guru granth sahib ji was protected by panj piayre in da float but khalsa ji if u noticed da panj piayre had there socks on!!!

n baba meehan singh ji was a chardikala gursikh i myself hav don darshan of baba ji ^_^ !!!

but khalsa jio wat r we gna do bout dis 'baba' harneck :wub: @ ???

bhull chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!