Nanaksar nagar keertan riots

All-Info

KMR yeh i was kinda ther my cuzn (the singh wid the full dhari was playing the dhol), i cudnt get forward enough when they started dancing, as ther was a huge push. i did see those idiots dancing and yeh did see harneck dancing, but not around maharaj ji. those singhs do have a bad attitude prob n i dont like ne of them. in fact those guys n girls are the ones that encourage harneck to dance if u get my meaning.

i got a few pics on my fone of the float and the cars (hehe) so will try n post it when i get time or chance, but non sadly of harneck dancing.

wots worse is that harneck got married to a 22year old girl (i heard it wasnt even a proper sikh marriage, but not sure on that).

harnek is doing alot of damage :'( , which is sad cos ther are no floats in the whole of the UK quite like the 1s at cov.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did'nt even let us do gatka, so when we got near Guru Nanak Parkash gurdwhara we just let the jaikara blow and we did gatka it was amazing. When we chanted Khalistan zindabad, baba harneck Singh's followers said to the police "These guys have come to cause trouble, can you stop them" So the police came up to us and said "What are you doing?, your ashame to the sikh religion, your ruining it for the sikh community" It did'nt really look good on us, but the police don't understand why we are protesting.

They did'nt even let us chant Khalistan Zindabad?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I think the GNP commitee should have taken a stand- they too were gainst what was happening- some even joined in in the Jaikaaras etc- If it is the case that they are against what was happening, why provide food and refreshments for the Nagar Keertan? GNP should have TOTALLY disassociated themselves from this rubbish. All of the Gurdwaras should take a stand, but who ever listens to the youth anyway? I think we should preparein advance for the next time this is scheduled to happen here- maybe if we could get enough protestors we could block the route (peacefully of course!), but obviously this would invilve some bad press, and we already know how the media are!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

It's sad that this is all happening. This Harnek guy is living of the Kamayee of Great GurSikh Sants like Baba Nand Singh, Baba Isher Singh and Baba Meehan Singh. Harnek uses these Sants' name and says he is part of the same "spiritual line". The Bibiyaan that follow now had respect for these Sants then follow this Harnek guy without evening questioning whether what he is doing is within Sikhi or not. Sad!!! :wub: @ :D @ :doh: @

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

--Self Edited as advised by the sangat.--

Time for the Guru Granth Khalsa to directly confront this man. I have no faith in the committees of GNP or Singh Sabha actually achieving anything. Even the Nanaksar Jatha cannot do anything about this Baba.

So is it not time to act? How long is this Baba in the UK?

Whatever sangata wants to do.. pls do it by legal way and make sure to have media on your side... There must something where you guys can make Govt' arrest these guys (IRS, mis-handling financial dept and so on)..

I believe this is the same baba who got arrested few years ago in Vancouver for Drunk driving. (it was widely shown on Punjabi newspaper with his photo couple of years ago)

Agree with S1ngh Sahib.

There is a way in which a protest to things like this should be conducted, gustaphi maaf, but naree for Khalistan is not the way.

This man is deliberately disrespecting Guru Sahib. Proper, appropriate action needs to be taken, with some proper Gursikhs - by this I do not mean people on this forum are not proper Gursikhs!

But we need to get Sangat together, and discuss the issues, and ways in which these issues can be tackled. 40 odd Singh's turning up is only going to add fuel to a fire which has been burning for too long already. Talk with Gurudwara's in the vacinty, and if they are unwilling to help, then it may be an idea to speak with the Respect for GuruJi Campaign.

Forgive me for my many mistakes.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I have got to give full support the other Singhs who protested, we went through so much abuse and we did try our best. We did'nt light a fire to anything, we did our best. We wer'nt doing this protest for no one, we were doing it for Guru Jee. Is their anything better than defending your Guru?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!