Nanaksar nagar keertan riots

All-Info

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I have got to give full support the other Singhs who protested, we went through so much abuse and we did try our best. We did'nt light a fire to anything, we did our best. We wer'nt doing this protest for no one, we were doing it for Guru Jee. Is their anything better than defending your Guru?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Veer,

Please do not take my post in the wrong way.

Defending Guru Ji is a seva, a seva that Guru Ji will take from selected individuals - people like me, do nothing except sit behind a computer screen dishing it out... :wub: @ :D @ :doh: @ :@ @ :@ @

You are well within your rights to defend Guru Ji, and may they continue to bless you with this seva - but all I am saying is there is a way in which we need to conduct a proper protest, where we keep to the task in hand, which is to protect Guru Ji from this beadbi that goes on, to ensure that full marayda is adhered to at all times.

Young Sikhs in particular are seen as just Khalistani's, however, as you have proven there is more to us than just that., you were not there in protest or lobby for Khalistan, you were there to protest against the disrespect of our Guru Sahib.

I am sorry if I offended you, this was not my intention.

Forgive me for my many mistakes.

Gurfateh!!

I do agree with YSL Ji as there was no need for a Khalistan protest biadbi was taking place thats what was important. Don't think we're ganging up on you, just for next time if anything else you see is wrong point out what is wrong and don't just protest for khalsitan. Sorry bro i feel bad for saying this :wub:

Gurfateh!!