BODYBUILDING

I tried to justify tkaing roids for my own personal selfishness but I don't believe their is a justification, it's not wrong per say but you are doing soemthing to your body and we are supposed to treat our bodies liek shrines, correct?

Tried Dianobol, Test Suspension, Deca, Clen but won't go that route no more. Stick with whole food, protein shakes.

WaahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaaWaahegurooJeeKeeFathe!!!!

Pyario,

I think its great that you are staying healthy by working out. There are a few things that are bothering me which i wish to mention.

Firstly, I used to take in many many supplements when I used to work out, aiming to increase muscle density and size and keeping body fat levels below the minimum...That was before being blessed with Guru Sahib's Amrit. After taking different supplements under and over the counter my health started to suffer and because my metabolic rate was so high from taking supplements, once i stopped basically everything stopped, and I put on a lot of bad weight because my metabolic rate came to a stand still. Also your these supplements take a toll on your liver and heart with problems such as palpitations and cardiac arrhythmia. As effective as those supplements may seem, they are filled with dangerous substances that haven't been tested for their long term effects, (many products are being pulled off of shelves as the effects are showing up in users) and might I add most of which are animal products. If you understand that a gursikh does not require anything other than their plain and simple diet to stay healthy then I recommend you keep it as such.

Personally speaking, I still work out and find that piniaan, nuts and lentils give me all the protein I need. Those supplements you speak of just speed up the process, be patient and you will get the same results by keeping a good diet and working out with a well planned routine, maybe not as fast but you will. I personally see supplements as a cheap and unhealthy way to getting results.

Just a personal t

hought, bodybuilding is good for sport I guess, but I mean don't get too caught up in it, stay healthy be an athlete, but think practically getting too big will cause damage in the long run..many bodybuilders die of heart attacks because when you are no longer able to maintain your muscle mass, it's just extra tissue which will be diagnosed as obesity.

Also relating this issue to sikhi, again from personal experience, bodybuilding leads to a well shaped and lean body which will then make you want to show it off by wearing tight or revealing attire...HANKAAR. its so difficult to save yourself from it but, it can be prevented.

ibriD BieAw qnu CIjY dyhI ]

The body grows old, and is beaten out of shape.

rwmu n jpeI AMiq snyhI ]

But he does not meditate on the Lord, His only friend, even at the end.

nwmu ivswir clY muih kwlY drgh JUTu KuAwrw hy ]11]

Forgetting the Naam, the Name of the Lord, he departs with his face blackened. The false are humiliated in the Court of the Lord. ||11||

The best thing you can do for your mind and body is remember Satguru.

If you think that with out supplements you will not have energy to work out as you would by taking in supplements, then you're very wrong. The best energy comes with a strong amritvela a lot of naam abhyaas and banee..no one can beat the strength of any soora that has these as their supplements.

That was just my manmat, forgive me,

paaraskaur