BODYBUILDING

what does sikhi have 2 say bout bodybuilding directly and in-directly.

i mean subsituting with safe products such as protien creatine gluatamine.

and then hormone percursors ie. 1ad 4ad

or steroids......all can be done with no side effects an dill effect...

but what does sikhi have 2 say abut the over all picture?

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

Guest learner singh
what does sikhi have 2 say bout bodybuilding directly and in-directly.

Nothing. Sikhism is not agianst keeping yourself healthy by workout and Gurus always encouraged their sikhs for wrestling and excercise so that should clear things for you.

i mean subsituting with safe products such as protien creatine gluatamine.
Nothing wrong in it and it effects when you are "amritdahri" and follow specific rehat maryada in that case you have to make sure about ingredients.
and then hormone percursors ie. 1ad 4ad

or steroids......all can be done with no side effects an dill effect...

Steroids give you fake energy and go against law of nature so I won't recommend them. Just go by the nature and do some heavy workout.

but what does sikhi have 2 say abut the over all picture?

Be healthy.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

ur my brother i use to do all this what ur saying gabroo bhai i took protiens everything exept steriods but u know at last what the conclusion i came .DO THAT THING WICH U CAN DO FOR LIFE body buliding ull never do for life exept if u wanna be proffesional for life u can do is WALKING AND JOGGING wich i use to do now a FATSO NOT SO MUCH :D

Guest mehtab

good thing no one here saw me...i wud be imprisoned in a gym...sometimes i have to carry loads of coins on a windy day, otherwise i'd fly off back to india free of charge (lol juz kidding)

lolol at rochak

hey but veer khalsa 007, i'm totally facinated by bodybuilding, less so then by bb as compared 2 sikhi but i wanna go professional just once. But i doubt that wil happen but eithe rway i will be keeping it up thru my life, then buff singh one day ishall be ( both buff and singh both to come, coming in the near future that is :D

but yahh i love it

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

OK U LOVE VERY GOOD so get (The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bill Dobbins ) i used this book for my training its a fat book of 500pages and has lots and lots of pic how to work out and it has also abt the diet u should have one small suggetion never ever take striods beacuse i know bodybulding is like a nasha u like to become the best so for becomming best dont be worce :D so dont take any steriods there are many protiens in market many are FAKES so beware contact a good bodybulding sir he can guide u dont belive in shopkeepers they say anythings :T: so best of luck for ur body buliding :D

here u can buy the book----http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0684843749/002-5076044-3202463?vi=glance

Go all the way Natural.. DOn't take any pills of any kind in this matter.. Just go alll natural.. you will do good.. Just need determination and focus... Be like Hari Singh Nalwa, who used to fight with sher with bare hands :nihungsmile: (he did'nt take any modern medicine.. )

Sikhi says nothing against the body building... as i guess.. Go for it and who knows u can get a chance to run for california Governer race.. lol

Lol @ rochak bayeee.. tongue.gif