WHY??? :'(

Khalsa Fauji

Gurfateh!!

Why is it we are the only ones to realise she was a witch, a tyrant, an opressor WHY????

The BBC has an article today celebrating her as it was 39 years ago to the day she was elected to be mass murderer who lead a state of ethnic cleansing :wub: @ :@ @ :@ @

I pray that one day the world see sense, i pray that Waheguru guides those misled to see the truth.

pray.gif

(needed to get this off my chest)

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

Fateh,

there is a novel called "A Fine Balance" written by Rohinton Mistry. Its about fictional characters, however, it takes place around the time that she was in power, and into the times that she was killed. these are not the main focus of the story, however have a huge impact on the lives of the characters. I think he did a very good job showing the world what happened at the time. He talks about the cleansing and what really happened.

If you get time read this book, its a very good read. It's a book that was on Opera's Book List and a very good way of using media to show what the truth is...

pul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf

Salman Rushdie's book "Midnight's Children" notes on Indra's "rule" in india as well.. again, not exactly a focal point (except fr a few chapters), but he really shows haet for her, and although the story is pretty supernatural in a sense, it does reflect the cleansing as well.... roughly 400 pages in paperback, in like..size 6 font haha... but an EXCELLLLLENT read.

Gurfateh!!

Why is it we are the only ones to realise she was a witch, a tyrant, an opressor WHY????

The BBC has an article today celebrating her as it was 39 years ago to the day she was elected to be mass murderer who lead a state of ethnic cleansing :@ @ :@ @ :@ @

I pray that one day the world see sense, i pray that Waheguru guides those misled to see the truth.

pray.gif

(needed to get this off my chest)

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

Dont worry veerji, my blood also boils when i hear any name from their family mentioned... :@ @

... look on the brights

ide, im pretty sure someone is taking care of her pretty well whereever she is rite now (if u know what i mean..)... :e:

:wub: