Sikhseva.net ..???

Ghulam Singh

• 2 weeks later...

wicked site.. Thanks for sharing the link..

It has so a lot of information about the coming of the sikh gurus, info that I havent seen anywhere befroe.. check this quote

In DHIGVAJEH PURANA

"During the reign of the 8 Muslim rulers, Vishnu will incarnate in 10 human forms and after them will appear a (Mona) SILENT Guru (meaning the SGGS, the Sikh Scripture) who will only respond where the response is solicited."

The word SILENT is of great importance - it refers to the Sikh Scriptural Book (SGGS). This is the first time in the history of Religion that a Sacred Book was elevated to the status of a Prophet. Unlike a Prophet in body form with the inherent capacity to make utterances, a Book has to be categorized as being basically 'Silent'. This is indeed a startling revelation, pinpointing the coming into the world of a (mona) Silent Guru, thousands of years before the actual occurrence.

The eight Muslim Rulers were 1. - Sultan Lodhi, 2. - Babar, 3. - Humanyuh, 4. - Akbar, 5 - Jehangir, 6 - Shah Jahan, 7 - Aurangzeb, 8 - Bahadur Shah, These precisely were the Rulers in India during the period in which the 10th Sikh Guru came into being. This further emphasizes the authenticity of the revelation and the happening.

Through PATANJALI the great Indian (Hindu) Sage

Patanjali, one of the top Indian Yogis of old, came 2180 years before Guru Nanak. In his Ashram while lecturing on the Prophets of the Kali Yuga, the Iron Age, he singled out Guru Nanak as the one who will be outstanding. When asked what will be his prime mantra, He replied. -

"Wahyanti karyanti jathputi athak etwaha brahamadeya, teisah Gur et WAHEGURU"

meaning

"He will use a unique single syllable mantra which has not been utilized before at any Age or Era. This will be WAHEGURU."

Waheguru mantra, which means "Lord of Wonderment" has since been popularised by Guru Nanak and all the nine other Sikh Gurus that followed him.

6. In VISHNU PURANA

In the VISHNU PURANA there is recorded an interesting dialogue between VISHNU and a famous Rishi UMBREEK. Vishnu is said to have informed Umbreek that he will once again take birth in the Kali Yuga. The Rishi then enquired when about will that be and what will be your name then? Vishnu replied that this will happen when the Kali Yuga has proceeded for 4500 years and that I will take birth in the Shatri Sooraj Bansi clan, when I will be named, NANAK.

In this same Purana it is further recorded: -

"Sri Nanak santang saageaami

Sri asech, sri asech, sri asech, sri asech"

meaning

"Sri NANAK will once again appear in the world in a variety of incarnations; this is for sure, this is for sure, this is for sure."

Computing the date of Guru Nanak's birth from the above mentioned figure that took place when the Kali Yuga had proceeded for 4550 years, reckoning the total durations of Kali Yuga now to be about 5090 old. It is to be noted that this figure of 4550 is pretty close to the 4500 years predicted by VISHNU JI above. Incidentally, the clan in which Guru Nanak was born was also known as a Shatri Sooraj Bansi indicated above.

http://www.sikhseva.net/gurunanak.html

wicked site.. Thanks for sharing the link..

It has so a lot of information about the coming of the sikh gurus, info that I havent seen anywhere befroe.. check this quote

In DHIGVAJEH PURANA

"During the reign of the 8 Muslim rulers, Vishnu will incarnate in 10 human forms and after them will appear a (Mona) SILENT Guru (meaning the SGGS, the Sikh Scripture) who will only respond where the response is solicited."

Are they calling MY GURU A INCARNATION OF VISHNU???

Fine then - they always try to take credit fo the Gurus let them

Just for us to be proud that we've been blessed with Gurus which everyone tries to take CREDIT OF. Not saying they are SIKH GURUS, but saying they arn't incarnatiosn of any Hindu god.

The word SILENT is of great importance - it refers to the Sikh Scriptural Book (SGGS). This is the first time in the history of Religion that a Sacred Book was elevated to the status of a Prophet. Unlike a Prophet in body form with the inherent capacity to make utterances, a Book has to be categorized as being basically 'Silent'. This is indeed a startling revelation, pinpointing the coming into the world of a (mona) Silent Guru, thousands of years before the actual occurrence.

agaiin a Ridiculous thing to say. Guru SAhib ji SPEAKS!!!

people are jus shutting their ears infront of MAHARAJ

what will happen to these people calling my GURU QUITE - when he tells us so many things, pray.gif

Guru Sahib ji gives us advice when we need it

responds to our Questions

Responds to our desire, whether we should/will get them

Guru SAhib ji says so much, !!! :umm:

For those of you who have NO idea what i'm talkign about please listen to the Gurmukh below's explaination pray.gif

GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI BOLDEY HUN

The eight Muslim Rulers were 1. - Sultan Lodhi, 2. - Babar, 3. - Humanyuh, 4. - Akbar, 5 - Jehangir, 6 - Shah Jahan, 7 - Aurangzeb, 8 - Bahadur Shah, These precisely were the Rulers in India during the period in which the 10th Sikh Guru came into being. This further emphasizes the authenticity of the revelation and the happening.

Through PATANJALI the great Indian (Hindu) Sage

Patanjali, one of the top Indian Yogis of old, came 2180 years before Guru Nanak. In his Ashram while lecturing on the Prophets of the Kali Yuga, the Iron Age, he singled out Guru Nanak as the one who will be outstanding. When asked what will be his prime mantra, He replied. -

"Wahyanti karyanti jathputi athak etwaha brahamadeya, teisah Gur et WAHEGURU"

meaning

"He will use a unique single syllable mantra which has not been utilized before at any Age or Era. This will be WAHEGURU."

Waheguru mantra, which means "Lord of Wonderment" has since been popularised by Guru Nanak and all the nine other Sikh Gurus that followed him.

6. In VISHNU PURANA

In the VISHNU PURANA there is recorded an interesting dialogue between VISHNU and a famous Rishi UMBREEK. Vishnu is said to have informed Umbreek that he will once again take birth in the Kali Yuga. The Rishi then enquired when about will that be and what will be your name then? Vishnu replied that this will happen when the Kali Yuga has proceeded for 4500 years and that I will take birth in the Shatri Sooraj Bansi clan, when I will be named, NANAK.

In this same Purana it is further recorded: -

"Sri Nanak santang saageaami

Sri asech, sri asech, sri asech, sri asech"

meaning

"Sri NANAK will once again appear in the world in a variety of incarnations; this is for sure, this is for sure, this is for sure."

Computing the date of Guru Nanak's birth from the above mentioned figure that took place when the Kali Yuga had proceeded for 4550 years, reckoning the total durations of Kali Yuga now to be about 5090 old. It is to be noted that this figure of 4550 is pretty close to the 4500 years predicted by VISHNU JI above. Incidentally, the clan in which Guru Nanak was born was also known as a Shatri Sooraj Bansi indicated above.

http://www.sikhseva.net/gurunanak.html

THAT IS SUCH A useless site pray.gif

theres been these kind of pages our for several years. When you actaully look it up - theres No such verses to begin with

secondly how come they haven't provided specific verses?

In a thread about Buddha Khalistan bhaji said that Buddha was an incarnate of Vishnu, when asked to provide reference he asked us to search the net - Khalistani bhaji there this kinf of informaiton as well

does it mean it's true? :cool:

bhull chukk maaf

VAheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Vaheguru je ka khalsa, Vaheguru je ke fateh

about buddha being avtaar, even guru je says in chouvaus avtaar

bhula chuka maf

Vaheguru je ka khalsa, Vaheguru je ke fateh

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Veer ji you're here with us :T:

Can you pelase provide which verse this is in? You were asked to provide quote thta Buddha is in Gina Khanda and you said it was in Pauri 35,

Can you please provide which verse about Buddha being in Chovis Avtaar???

Also are you goign to Say that Guru Nanak Dev ji was incarnate of Vishnu

or tha Guru Hargobind SAhib ji was, or GUru Gobind SIngh ji was grin.gif

bhull chukk maaf

VAheguru ji ka Khalsa VAheguru ji ki FAteh.

Guest Akaal108

I am not implying anything here that guru maharaj was vishnu avtar or not.

I am just "wondering" if Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj can be dust daman in his previous life, why can't he be roop of vishnu as well.

We all know Guru are Guru Avtar which is greater than all 6 avtars.

Are you doubting that Guru cannot take roop of vishnu, sometimes shivji maharaj??

If you are doubting then, i m sorry to say you don't have much faith in Guru Maharaj being Guru Avtar at the first place.

Because as Jaap Sahib says-

Ek Hai, Pher Bhi Anek Hai ||

We need get over this hindu parnoia, all these bhrama, vishnu, shiv were not even hindu's. They are mere servants appointed by Akaaaaaal.

Also just to be clear, in conculstion what i m saying is this- For Guru Avtar to take roop of nit avtars, avnit avtars, mach avtars, narsingh avtars, poran tab avtars, ashana avtars, avtars of vishnu is not a big deal because he is Guru Avtar after all nirankar himself... however all these avtars below Guru Avtar cannot take roop of Guru Avtar.

Again not implying anything here..just a different perspective on things. Obviously, that site..intention they used could be very fishy.. but we need to get over this parnoia of "Vishnu" being hindu.

Admin Note: Please stick to topics that are related to gurmat, related to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji only, you can ONLY discuss topics that are according to Gurmat. We suggest you discuss these so called "avtaars" who are most commonly associated with the Hindu religion at a Hindu Message Board, and not SikhSangat.com, we will not allow controversial topics like these to be discussed. For more information visit the Rules/Guidelines.

I am just "wondering" if Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj can be dust daman in his previous life, why can't he be roop of vishnu as well.

Are you doubting that Guru cannot take roop of vishnu, sometimes shivji maharaj??

If you are doubting then, i m sorry to say you don't have much faith in Guru Maharaj being Guru Avtar at the first place.

We need get over this hindu parnoia, all these bhrama, vishnu, shiv were not even hindu's. They are mere servants appointed by Akaaaaaal.

Also just to be clear, in conculstion what i m saying is this- For Guru Avtar to take roop of nit avtars, avnit avtars, mach avtars, narsingh avtars, poran tab avtars, ashana avtars, avtars of vishnu is not a big deal because he is Guru Avtar after all nirankar himself... however all these avtars below Guru Avtar cannot  take roop of Guru Avtar.

Again not implying anything here..just a different perspective on things. Obviously, that site..intention they used could be very fishy.. but we need to get over this parnoia of "Vishnu" being hindu.

:cool: :@

again u have started ur NANG propoganda, man i beg u stop all this and learn :umm: and if not start all this faltoo talks in ur website :@ we want sangat here to learn abt sikhi not ur NANG talks.

mods pls keep a top look on him.

Vaheguru je ka khalsa, vaheguru je ke fateh

veer je, i dont know how to get access to choubais avtaar online to give u the thuks

ill look around

its not a small bani

very large by guru gobind singh je in dasam granth

it tells the stroys of all the choubious avtaaars of vishn

and no guru nanak dev je was not avtaar

gurubani says no, guru je was avtaar of vaheguru himself

guru nanak dev gobind roop

vishnu was a devta avtaar

there is LOTS of difference between devta and satguru

and veer je i dont understand, wat do u mean im here with u?

bhula chuka maf

Vaheguru je ka khalsa, vaheguru je ke fateh

Guest Akaal108
Admin Note:

Please stick to topics that are related to gurmat, related to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji only, you can ONLY discuss topics that are according to Gurmat. We suggest you discuss these so called "avtaars" who are most commonly associated with the Hindu religion at a Hindu Message Board, and not SikhSangat.com, we will not allow controversial topics like these to be discussed. For more information visit the Rules/Guidelines.

Avtarhood have nothing to do with hinduism.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji as Guru Avtar arrival was predicted in hindu vedas and rishi balmik texts.

There are six avtars are known in Indian anceint philosphy:

the six types of avtars are as follows;

1. Ansa Avtar- his is the avtar taken by rightious kings such as Raja Janak (raja janak is mentioned beautifully in gurbani as - " Gurmukh Maya Vich Udasee"

2. Aveshya Avtar - this is avtars with spiritual powers

3. Kala Avtar - this is avtars with extrodinary powers usually 14 or 16 powers

4. Nit Avtar - This is the Avtar taken by Sants and Mahatmas.

5. Namit Avtar - This is where God comes to earth for a short time and does not take birth then dissappears following what work needed to be done. Examples of this are Narsingh(mentioned in gurbani look at the bhagat parlad..also so dar rehras "Har Jug Bhagat Ho Apoaya Baij Rakhda Aya Ram Raijai Harnaksh Dust Har Maraie Parlad Taraya."

Also look at the the future avtar of Kalki (look at the chaubis avtar by siri guroo gobind singh j)

6. Pooran Avtar - This is the most powerful Avtar of God before guru Nanak Dev Ji. It was a form which contained almost all powers. Examples of this are Ram and Krishan

Guru Avtar- That is Guru Sahib(Jagat Guru) not only for Sikh.remember Guru Nanak Dev Ji was for all humanity... There will never be a greater avtar that will take place. Guru Avtar is great of all 6 of them...

source: Please listen to the first part of the Japji Sahib Katha by Giani Thakur Singh Ji on Gurmatveechar.com where this is all explained and also the divans by Sant Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji Harkhowalae.

I am being called Nang and what not. That's fine with me.

I think admin mistakenly missed the post by lion is father of cat which is post accusing and defaming me as "Nang" without any solid proof.

If you read my orginal post. I m not implying but merely posting my view/opnion on Guru Ji who are Nirankar themselves.

People who have problem with my first post on this topic- I would like to ask them only one single question.

Is it *NOT* possible for Guru Maharaj take roop of anyone just to teach his sikhs an lesson or save sikh?? Simple Yes/ No??

Didn't Guru Gobind Singh Ji took a roop of an Watch Gaurd to save his sikh (Bhai Joga Singh) from going to listen mujra (woman dancing infront of the people)

If No, then I don't think you guys acknowledge Guru Maharaj was poora Guru.(Nirankar himself).

My penny on this topic.

G'day.

Also just to be clear, in conculstion what i m saying is this- For Guru Avtar to take roop of nit avtars, avnit avtars, mach avtars, narsingh avtars, poran tab avtars, ashana avtars, avtars of vishnu is not a big deal because he is Guru Avtar after all nirankar himself... however all these avtars below Guru Avtar cannot  take roop of Guru Avtar.

:cool: :@

again u have started ur NANG propoganda, man i beg u stop all this and learn :umm: and if not start all this faltoo talks in ur website :@ we want sangat here to learn abt sikhi not ur NANG talks.

mods pls keep a top look on him.

too rite bro