In The Company Of The Holy

Nama Singh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was scratching my head for ages, thinking "Who is this Nama Singh; I not seen him post anywhere... !!" So confoooosed, and then of course there was the new id for AmaN created and I was ever more confoooooosed!

Good one veer... and start thinking up something clever for your 1000th post, which I'm pretty sure isn't too far off.

Keep it up! :@:@:@ :wub:

Thanks Inder Penjee! oh and YSL too :wub:

Yeh, APDF is just jealous he didnt think of it first. I think admin should kick him coz he has sent me numerous threats over PM'ing.. plus he said all the SikhSangat moderators are pigs and that the main admin is RSS no.gif . He also said some other stuff which i am not allowed to mention on the forum. Kick him until hes on da ground and keep on kicking and kill kill KILL... wacko.gif

Anyone ever read Lord Of The Flies..? jamdoot.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Inder Bhenji.........I never expected you to say that ohmy.gif .....its obvious AmaN/NamA has got to you....... :@ ........I am coming to derby now to exorcise!!! free you of this evil spirit with its malign influences.....too many people have fallen prey to this thing......It will say anything to get what it wants.......it is very cunning sangat ji.....i suggest we rid sikhsangat of this thing....before its too late :umm: .......i mean look what it did to inder bhenji :@ @ :@ @ :@ @ :@ @ blink.gif:@ @ :@ @ .....hmmmm....if admin dont get rid of aman/nama I will :cool:

Oh btw sangat ji, you think its a coincidence that Khalsa has returned........i told you he has come back to smite our enemies....muhahahahahahhahahahhaha

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!