Need advice: kirpan and going to gym

Waheguroo Ji ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

I have been thinking about this for a while and cant seem to make up my mind. I used to love working out, going to the gym and getting gud exercise. In the past I would leave my kirpan at home cause its very easily seen in they gym especially when u run around or lie down for certain exercises.

I havent gone to the gym over a year. Now I am in bad shape so i would like to start working out again. But now I dont wanna take off my kirpan to go workout.

somebody please help

bhul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

Gurfateh!!

Theres no need to feel uncomfortable when wearing your Kirpan, usually wear mine under my top but sometimes in can be seen especially when stretching, but no ones ever said anything to me, it shudnt be a problem its your right to be able to wear it wherever and whenever. If anyone has any issues with you then just explain to them and they should understand.

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

I personally go for the kamarkasa if you want to secure your kirpan. However, you can also adjust your gatra so that the kirpan will fit into the waistline of your sports pants and it should be secure. That is what I do.

You should not let wearing a shaster deter you from physical activity..after all we are natural sipahi's therefore we should always have shaster and to be a good sipahi we need to be fit so we should work out regularly :umm:

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

why dont u tie the kirpan in your keski? or buy a 5inch or 6 inch kirpan and tie that in your keski if your current one is too big, thats what i been planning to do if that problem arises