Thank you for your calm and respectful response. I have taken the Sikh

thong down. However, I have recieved numerous hate mail from several of

your friends from the waheguroo.com website and now have a bad taste in

my mouth for anything Sikh. I ask you as the calm person your email

shows you to be, to ask your forum members not to send emails full of

swear words. It is hard to take someone seriously when every other word

is F***.

Thanks.

It might be an idea for admin to ban users who swear. Just last week I sent a user a PM highlighting the word he was using was very vulgar.

He sent me a PM telling me to STFU. I informed admin but the perosn has not been banned. It is such people who need to be banned.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm i just emailed the hahapanties people and got an immediate response:

Thank you for your calm and respectful response.  I have taken the Sikh

thong down.  However, I have recieved numerous hate mail from several of

my mouth for anything Sikh.  I ask you as the calm person your email

swear words.  It is hard to take someone seriously when every other word

is F***.

Thanks.

It might be an idea for admin to ban users who swear. Just last week I sent a user a PM highlighting the word he was using was very vulgar.

He sent me a PM telling me to STFU. I informed admin but the perosn has not been banned. It is such people who need to be banned.

I agree, there is always a civilized way to talk..... and some people just dont do that here. Just a msg to the admin that this would be a good idea.

Thanks

pul chuk maaf

Fateh

Thank you for your calm and respectful response. I have taken the Sikh

thong down. However, I have recieved numerous hate mail from several of

my mouth for anything Sikh. I ask you as the calm person your email

swear words. It is hard to take someone seriously when every other word

is F***.

Thanks.

Why am i not Surpirsed at this!

The first 3-4 Post on this Thread was nothing but Cussin and filled with Hatred/Anger. Is this what your Guru teaches you, to lose you mind over something that can be taken care of without getting all hyped over. NOt everyone in this world is aware of Sikhs, nor do they think it is a big deal. Some people do not find it offensive, lets not go off on them because they didn't consider Sikhs feelings when they posted them up.

Email them back. Im talking to YOU the Admins of this Site. NOTICE in the Response of their email they mentioned Waheguru.com, not the individual. It is obvious those culprits mentioned this site and thier association with it. It is YOUR responsibility to clear the name of YOUR website.

Email them back and ask for the Emails of thos

e Individuals who, IE:Threatened in ANY way, Used Vulger Language, anything that THEY found offensive. Compare the Emails, the IP Addressed Do something, even if you can't catch them, do something to prevent his from happening.

If it is OK for SIKHS to be offended and So it is for them to be Offended. If they can take care of what Ya'll ASKed them to do and they did by removing it from their Site. Now it is your Responsibility to Take Action towards those who Insulted them INTENTIONALLY. If no Action is taken against those individual, Mark My Word this WILL happen again and again.

Ban the Childish Ignorent Indiviuals who Stain the Path of my Beloved Jagat Guru Baba Nanak.

I am truely Disgusted at this and i HOPE Once, that for ONCE the Admins take Notice of this and take the Necessary Actions.

is F***.

Thanks.

The first 3-4 Post on this Thread was nothing but Cussin and filled with Hatred/Anger. Is this what your Guru teaches you, to lose you mind over something that can be taken care of without getting all hyped over. NOt everyone in this world is aware of Sikhs, nor do they think it is a big deal. Some people do not find it offensive, lets not go off on them because they didn't consider Sikhs feelings when they posted them up.

Email them back. Im talking to YOU the Admins of this Site. NOTICE in the Response of t

heir email they mentioned Waheguru.com, not the individual. It is obvious those culprits mentioned this site and thier association with it. It is YOUR responsibility to clear the name of YOUR website.

Email them back and ask for the Emails of those Individuals who, IE:Threatened in ANY way, Used Vulger Language, anything that THEY found offensive. Compare the Emails, the IP Addressed Do something, even if you can't catch them, do something to prevent his from happening.

If it is OK for SIKHS to be offended and So it is for them to be Offended. If they can take care of what Ya'll ASKed them to do and they did by removing it from their Site. Now it is your Responsibility to Take Action towards those who Insulted them INTENTIONALLY. If no Action is taken against those individual, Mark My Word this WILL happen again and again.

Ban the Childish Ignorent Indiviuals who Stain the Path of my Beloved Jagat Guru Baba Nanak.

I am truely Disgusted at this and i HOPE Once, that for ONCE the Admins take Notice of this and take the Necessary Actions.

^_^^_^^_^

Really nice post Pheena ji

hopefully W!n will take action against these people

'Next time' is not enough. Do sometihng NOW and ACT.

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

is F***.

Thanks.

The first 3-4 Post on this Thread was nothing but Cussin and filled with Hatred/Anger. Is this what your Guru teaches you, to lose you mind over something that can be taken care of without getting all hyped over. NOt everyone in this world is aware of Sikhs, nor do they think it is a big d

eal. Some people do not find it offensive, lets not go off on them because they didn't consider Sikhs feelings when they posted them up.

Email them back. Im talking to YOU the Admins of this Site. NOTICE in the Response of their email they mentioned Waheguru.com, not the individual. It is obvious those culprits mentioned this site and thier association with it. It is YOUR responsibility to clear the name of YOUR website.

Email them back and ask for the Emails of those Individuals who, IE:Threatened in ANY way, Used Vulger Language, anything that THEY found offensive. Compare the Emails, the IP Addressed Do something, even if you can't catch them, do something to prevent his from happening.

^_^^_^^_^

Really nice post Pheena ji

hopefully W!n will take action against these people

'Next time' is not enough. Do sometihng NOW a

nd ACT.

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Doubt anything will be done. I have pasted the PM I received which I bought to the attention of admin. I have blanked the vulgar word this person used. It is people like this who bring shame on Sikhi and on Khalistan.

Sad thing is he does not even know what half the vulgar words he uses actually mean. If he said the word he used to any one in Punjab as openly as he did, he would get a good beating or at the least a good slap.

Author Private Message

GABROO KHALISTAN DAH

Joined: 16-June 03 stfu, i'm also a man, who can handle ill language...ne one of age or above the age of 12 can so shuttup polease...and change ur name 2 - - - - .

- - - - - - means stupid, r u that slow? its not vulgur the only thing vulgur is ur hard assness!

don't waste my time next time jusss dont' read my posts aiight?

--------------------

KHALISTAN COMMING TO A PUNJAB NEAR YOU :umm:

Guest noonespecial

I'm with Pheena Bhenji,

Admin, as much as I love my brothers/sisters on this forum, I encourage you to have SOME type of punishment for those people who used waheguroo.com's name.

To any brothers/sisters that sent emails to hahapanties, how about actually fessing up to it so you can take your butt whoopin' like men/women.

Plus, I'm sure most of you already feel bad for painting waheguroo.com as being a forum of thugs so I hope that ADMIN will take mercy you and perhaps only ban you for a week. Or perhaps a public flogging would be more appropriate such as adding the text "IS A BAD BOY/GIRL" beside your name when you post? :e:

But all jokes aside, come on people.....you're better than that!

....however, on a lighter note, I NEVER would have thought I was going to type the words HAHAPANTIES ever in my life!

People who think that they can send hate mail and get away with it are fooling themselves. Especially if you use Sikhsangat.com name or Waheguroo.com name in your emails. Why? because ADmin can simply ask the Panty guy to provide the email address of the person who sent the hate mail. Then that Email can be checked against the Emails registered on the forum.

If the emails werent sent from their regular email account even then, its very easy to trace who sent the email. So dont anyone send hate mail :umm:

Hello, I am the owner of the site and I just wanted to say a few things.

I sent out apologetic emails to people that wrote me reasonable emails. I even had a couple good conversations and learned more about Sikhs in the process. Gurjeet Kaur, thank you for those conversations and insights. The target market of this site was college aged students and I asked several of my friends at the time if they thought anything on there was to offensive. I graduated with a tech degree so I had classes with both Muslims and Hindus (most people earning a regular degree do not get this experience). I did not however talk to any Sikhs, as I did not know any. There are plenty of both Jews and Christians here so asking their opinion was not hard.

As you can tell by the first page of comments on here, many things were said about me and my culture before anyone approached me. I hope it has been a lesson for both parties in that judging someone without communicating with them is not healthy. I have learned and I apologize to the members of this forum that I have offended - I do not apologize to those who have sent meaningless hate mail that has made both me and my fiance uncomfortable at times. I am sure in your culture as it mine, that when making formal requests and dealing with business, you do so in a courteous manner.

Most everyone here seems to be very nice, and if you don't mind, I will probably check back to see what kind of discussion goes on. I think that would be the best way for me to understand your culture.

Thank you.

(I assume the Fateh! * button means good things since I've seen it on so many posts, so...)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa

!