www.cafepress.com

.:SanmukH:.

Jesus Christ guys.

Don't you guys have something better to do than this.

if you feel its a waste of time then u can stop replying to this post and wasting your time... for those who think its important they will persue this further....

leave it alone if u dont think its important.....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you to say what is inapproriate and what is not?

I think a Khanda on a thong is MUCH MORE acceptable than a Khanda on an AK47.

hahahaha... omg ... :umm:

I think this guy is on something... bro ...u sure u r ok ??

A khanda is more acceptable on a thong than on a ak-47 .... :cool:

............................ LOL.gif

.... :@ ......................................... LOL.gif

uffff... now i got a headache from laughin ... d_oh.gif .... seriously bro think about what you are saying... and think in sikhi terms.. ive seen your previous posts and read them, you know more than to say anything against what singhs/singhnian are trying to do here !

........... oh ya ..... LOL.gif

chalo man - (S)he offered an opinion, and knew that the reaction she got was wot she wud actually get so respect to Natsilahk in that sense.

No harm done neway.

Those who wish to speak out against the site, can do so but lets see if their administration does respond to Waheguroo! Networks request. Let us know.

Everyone that lives in the United States and was offended enough to infringe on someone else's free speech and right to earn a living needs to move to India.

We don't want you here if you aren't going to play by the rules. The rules are you have the freedom to say what you want and practice any religion you want as long as you allow others to do the same.

Putting a logo on underwear is not a hate crime. If everyone followed that logic the freedoms enjoyed in the United States would quickly disappear because of a few oversensitive people with too much time on their hands.

If you don't like the product, don't buy it. That is how it works in a free capitalistic society.

-- Akaal Purakh Di Fauj is responding to a post which has since been removed due to the offensive nature of the username.

My god the internet brings out some strange people out there........it ISNT A LOGO....'The khanda' stands for everything we believe.

as Sony said before....

if you feel its a waste of time then u can stop replying to this post and wasting your time... for those who think its important they will persue this further....

leave it alone if u dont

think its important.....

umm i just emailed the hahapanties people and got an immediate response:

Thank you for your calm and respectful response. I have taken the Sikh

thong down. However, I have recieved numerous hate mail from several of

your friends from the waheguroo.com website and now have a bad taste in

my mouth for anything Sikh. I ask you as the calm person your email

shows you to be, to ask your forum members not to send emails full of

swear words. It is hard to take someone seriously when every other word

is F***.

Thanks.

Whats wrong with the thong?

A Khanda is NOT one of the 5 K's, therefore is not assosciated with Khalsa or "baptized Sikhs".

All it does is have a Khanda logo on it, whats the difference between that and having a Khanda on your t-shirt? Oh Wait, its on the underwear, something all of us will probably NEVER SEE! OH NO OH NO, BUT SHE'S NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR IT.

It's a piece of clothing, and if your going to say "But its not even a kacherra", than why dont u try to ban all the other thongs that are on sale. Girls wear thongs, get over it, hopefully they change. THis is a thong with a logo on it, just as another piece of clothing with a logo.

Alteast the location of this khanda, none will be able to see. 

Stop sweating such minor things.

omg id jus like to respond to that guy/gurl Natsilahk

if u dont kno nething bout sikhi...its best not to say nething buddy

n its very offensive to wear a thong with a khanda on it

like hav u read wat the guy who was tryin to sell that thong wrote??

thas jus wrong

sorry...but wat u wrote is even more stupid

"not a big deal" or w/e

ur sayin that gurlz wear thongs...n they can hav sumthin like a khanda or even other religion's symbols...as long as no one sees it....

to disrespect sumthin...one doesnt hav to C it

so wat if its not the 5 K's...(i

m sorry...if it is one of the 5K's...i dont kno much sikh history myself...but i do kno that the thong thing is disrespectful)....

its still a big part of our religion

our Guru's used to wear the khanda rite?

so putting a khanda on a thong or w/e...is wrong

rite?

n if u still disagree wit me man...omg..ur jus messed up

sorry to say that... :umm: jus sayin wats on my mind

oh n another thing...u said "Who are you to say what is inapproriate and what is not?", then who r U to say what is appropriate or w/e

ya i kno that sounded a lil childish..:$ but still!!!!!! :cool:

sorry if i said nething wrong

didnt mean to

n ya i kno i was a lil rudeee...sowieee

bhul chuk maaf