www.cafepress.com

.:SanmukH:.

If the administrators (or anybody for that matter) of this site contact me for the emails that were sent to me, I will be more than happy to provide them. I do not want to put them on the site because I don't think those people should get treated the same way I did in such a public forum.

*** ADMIN NOTE ***

Dear "apologetic seller"

Thank you very much for your cooperation in this matter.

On behalf of all the users of Waheguroo! Network, we would like to apologize to you in fact for the inappropriate conduct by members of this forum. We appreciate your willingness to change the picture and show tolerance and sensitivity in regards to the sentiments of the Sikh community.

We humbly request if you could please send us the list of e-mails, and if possible the e-mails themselves, which contained abusive language. This type of language and these attacks are completely inappropriate and we are not comfortable having "bullies" on our forum who threaten and curse instead of peaceful negotiation or request.

Our administrative e-mail address for public relations is publicrelations@waheguroo.com

Please e-mail the information to this address.

To the rest of the sangat on this forum, thank you for your patience and cooperation. This topic is now ***FINALLY*** closed.

-sevadaars

SikhSangat.com

Waheguroo! Network

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic