Why The Change?

Khalsa Fauji

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got off the phone with a Waheguroo! Network Sevadar that I know...

And he was shocked and heartbroken.

They don't know what to do. He said that one of the Admins from SikhSangat.com removed the forum from Waheguroo! Network without any consultation or notice whatsoever.

In his heartache, he took down the entire Waheguroo! Network, because he didn't know what to do.

Many of you know who I'm referring too...

Anyways, he also said that Waheguroo! Network will try to reconcile if it's possible, but if it's not they'll have to come up with other plans.

i'm shocked right now

the forum and the network were like batman and robin hehehe...

:@

*sigh*

:umm: :cool:

Damn. Damn damn damn.

This really p*sses me off though. They took it down coz of the forum... boo hoo. Not being funny - i think Waheguroo! do some wkd seva. Wkd. I remember back in da day when i used to talk to them and funding used to be such a major problem. They went here there n everywhere for donations and support and got it. Wicked. Tremendous.

However,... taking it down coz of the forum? C'mon, there was khalsa.tv n keertan.net and all the other websites to think about. Its unfair this has been done. Get ure act together sevadars. Your Singhs n Singhnia. Maybe Maharaaj closed the door to the forum to open a door to somewhere else. Time goes on. Seva goes on jio. Your lions. People gonna think ure jus cry babies man. If the forum has been removed from the network, no problem. If you guys want to, u can start your own forum. Maybe it will be better than this one too.

But dont let the rest of the seva being done by W!N go missing. Coz i guarantee ya, if there were awards for seva, u guys wud W!N. It wasnt meant to be. I dont know wot the politics are n it doesnt matter whos to blame. Just remember who ure doing it for... the sangat, not urselves.

Damn. Damn damn damn.

This really p*sses me off though. They took it down coz of the forum... boo hoo. Not being funny - i think Waheguroo! do some wkd seva. Wkd. I remember back in da day when i used to talk to them and funding used to be such a major problem. They went here there n everywhere for donations and support and got it. Wicked. Tremendous.

However,... taking it down coz of the forum? C'mon, there was khalsa.tv n keertan.net and all the other websites to think about. Its unfair this has been done. Get ure act together sevadars. Your Singhs n Singhnia. Maybe Maharaaj closed the door to the forum to open a door to somewhere else. Time goes on. Seva goes on jio. Your lions. People gonna think ure jus cry babies man. If the forum has been removed from the network, no problem. If you guys want to, u can start your own forum. Maybe it will be better than this one too.

But dont let the rest of the seva being done by W!N go missing. Coz i guarantee ya, if there were awards for seva, u guys wud W!N. It wasnt meant to be. I dont know wot the politics are n it doesnt matter whos to blame. Just remember who ure doing it for... the sangat, not urselves.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Veerjee, I share your sentiments exactly

Whatever the politics were, its a bigger loss to the sangat who came to depend upon the wonderful seva being provided by a united Waheguroo Network and Sikhsangat.com forum...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

The user system that stretched through photos, news, keertan, etc. was crippled and altered because of Sikhsangat's departure. That itself will take a few hours to fix. Anyways, that's what I've been told. I got off the phone again with the same Sevadar, he says Waheguroo! Network will be back sometime tommorow with the member database fixed.

i think it was more technical

it has nothing to do with politics

i know some of the sevadaars and they would not take the whole network down like that

they are all seperate sites but they are interlinked

i think because you remember sikhsangat.com's right-side column on the front page? with the "3 Chardi kala Gursikhs" and "Daily hukamnama" and "Keertan" and "photos"

all of that was waheguroo network stuff and now it's not there on sikhsangat.com

and all of the User Id's were waheguroo network's so i think their sites are probably a little messy right now with all those changes

maybe that's why they're down - i hope it's not for long though

He also said that he's still shocked and confused as to why a certain Sevadar picked up and left the network without giving any notice or warning.

I guess we're all still shocked. This totally sucks. He said that they might not have any choice except to set up a new forum if there's no chance for reconsiliation. That is so retarded people. We'll have 2 forums instead of 1. And for what? Why did this have to happen?

I'm talking to some other Waheguroo! Network sevadars as well, and they're all shocked. They have no idea what's going on. This has all taken them by surprise.