Waterlooooooo!

japmans

you know... they say when someone starts insulting you alot, it's cuz they have hidden feelings for you...

i would like to point you to the "search" option, Daasn Daas VEERJI (i think its an opportune time to point out that you're my VEEERJII!), so that you can search for "homosexuality in sikhism".... might be useful right now.. :umm:

LOL.gif

..................................................... :cool:

Im sorry VEEERJI .. i dont have feelings for you ... and stop calling me LATE AT NIGHT... im NOT interested .. and the answer is NO ... :@

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Gurpreet Singh.. THAT was incredibly inappropriate thing to say Heera Singh..

we can all joke and make fun, and try to make others laugh, but that crossed the lines.

what goes on in your bedroom with Daasn Daas stays there!

what ???

are you jealous ......... grin.gif

tongue.gif ......

It looks like someone is owning up to their extra cirricular activities....... :TH:

Guest noonespecial

I think we should embrace our gay brothers Heera and DaasnDaas in the spirit of "Panthic Ekta."....afterall if we can maintain ekta on a Sikhi forum then isn't that an accurate representation of Panthic Ekta?

Who's with me?!!