Few Personal Things To Share With Sangat

S1ngh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still representing SikhSangat as it started originally. Using W!N hosting was a mistake.

We're all in it together bro, let people say what they want, they are just blinded by doubt and anger.

I think you guys have double standards!

If someone posts against sikhsangat you guys delete it right away, but you can diss W!N on this forum and say that using W!N hosting was a mistake.

Hmm..

You wanna diss SS? Fine, go right ahead, but be prepared. There's tons of sangat here that will probably decimate you verbally.

Who said anything about diss SS??

I think you guys have double standards!

If someone posts against sikhsangat you guys delete it right away, but you can diss W!N on this forum and say that using W!N hosting was a mistake.

Hmm..

This show's me that you're suspicious that nothing wrong is being said about SS. Could it be that SS is that Great?

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, only a few days ago all of you were together as one sangat. Already you have picked sides and are at each others throats.

No splits work, or make things better. They just encourage vikaars, especially krodh and hankaar.

Vicky Singh - please take your concerns before a panel of Gursikhs with all sevadaars from both sides, and try to find a common ground.

Whether you have associations with whoever or not. It does not matter. Just everyone have one forum. 2 forums will always lead to the sangat divided.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh