Trees And Soul?

S1ngh

Gurfatehji,

Every living being has a soul! Actually soul is what makes any one live. But for the soul, we would be dead, so would be any one.

All beings that are able to move, is not the criteria of the Living. It is their anatomy and physiology that makes them move.

Bhul chuk maaf karni ji!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vjkk vjkf

wiked topic sangat...

Yh ive heard about all plants being joons too, well they r livin after all..

but what a long time to have to wait to come back as a human!!! i gues thats why maharaj says..

BeI prwpiq mwnuK dyhurIAw ]

bhee paraapath maanukh dhaehureeaa ||

This human body has been given to you.

goibMd imlx kI ieh qyrI brIAw ]

gobi(n)dh milan kee eih thaeree bareeaa ||

This is your chance to meet the Lord of the Universe.

Avir kwj qyrY ikqY n kwm ]

avar kaaj thaerai kithai n kaam ||

Nothing else will work.

imlu swDsMgiq Bju kyvl nwm ]1]

mil saadhhasa(n)gath bhaj kaeval naam ||1||

Join the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; vibrate and meditate on the Jewel of the Naam. ||1||

And i heard recently that everything we eat/drink comes at the cost of life (ie we hve to cut plants/veg to eat them, therefore cutting thier lives), even water comes at a cost. Our nitnem is supossed to balance this, so no one could really account for eating meat, as its taking a large life, unesessarily. so we r veggies 2 try and limit the amount damage we do to vaheguroos creation.

thats wat i heard nd i thought it kinda made sense, as our nitenm is upossed to balance out our actions, so if your a super mega papi lyk me then, 5 bani nitnem aint enough 2 cancel out my paaps :s

vaheguroo kirpa kare!!

bhul chuck maaf karna

vjkk vjkf

I've always considered trees to be living. If an organism carries out the 7 life processes which all life does - then yeah it is alive. Remeber MRS NERG from high school in science. A tree Moves towards sunlight, it Respirares, it is Sensitive to its surroundings, it requires Nutrition, it Excretes oxygen etc, it Reproduces and it Grows. I believe trees are a life form and it is a bad one because you have to live for 1000's of years in all weathers etc - so years away from Maharaj.

Sorry if i have offended anyone as this wasn't my intention.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!