Trees And Soul?

S1ngh

Trees are living being right... They breathe, drink and go through born/die process. BUT do they have soul? When we say Chrassey Lakh Joon... is one joon consider to be tree joon?

I was having discussion with someone and my mind agreed that trees do not have soul.. don't know why grin.gif but now i say 50% yes and 50% no.. :umm: @

Soul? They suppose to be moving right like us and animals etc.. ? Trees do not move on their own.. Even if we say that trees do have soul.. then it means that trees are the only one who has soul but can't move.. aight i gotta stop thinking now lol... what ya guys think?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akaal108
Trees are living being right... They breathe, drink and go through born/die process. BUT do they have soul? When we say Chrassey Lakh Joon... is one joon consider to be tree joon?

I was having discussion with someone and my mind agreed that trees do not have soul.. don't know why  grin.gif but now i say 50% yes and 50% no..  :umm: @

Soul? They suppose to be moving right like us and animals etc.. ? Trees do not move on their own.. Even if we say that trees do have soul.. then it means that trees are the only one who has soul but can't move.. aight i gotta stop thinking now lol... what ya guys think?

They do..

Sukhmani Sahib if we read carefully goes far as saying- That countless times you have been in the stone.. .

kei kot pankhi sarap joeeaa

kei kot paaathar birkh hoeeoo ||

I was having discussion with someone and my mind agreed that trees do not have soul.. don't know why grin.gif but now i say 50% yes and 50% no.. :umm: @

so u gonna quit eating SAAG? grin.gif

Guest Akaal108

I was having discussion with someone and my mind agreed that trees do not have soul.. don't know why  grin.gif but now i say 50% yes and 50% no..  :umm: @

so u gonna quit eating SAAG? grin.gif

so u gonna quit eating SAAG? 

mega LOL LOL.gif

psu pMKI ibrK AsQwvr bhu ibiD join BRimE Aiq BwrI ]

pas pa(n)khee birakh asathhaavar bahu bidhh jon bhramiou ath bhaaree ||

Beasts and birds, trees and mountains - in so many ways, I wandered lost in reincarnation

Guru Arjan Dev Ji

Svaiyay Mehl 5

SO yeah trees have souls, and they are one of the churasi lakh joon. Even Mountains are a joon ohmy.gif

*waheguroo*

waheguroo ji ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh

Guest SikhForLife

check my signature

they do have LIFE. Hence are part of God

You tear off the leaves, O gardener, but in each and every leaf, there is life.

That stone idol, for which you tear off those leaves - that stone idol is lifeless. ||1||

In this, you are mistaken, O gardener.

The True Guru is the Living Lord. ||1||Pause|| p479

but the STONE/Mountain/Dirt.. is LIFELESS..

With regards to SikhForLife veer ji's quote i wonder if Guru ji is saying "That Plants have soul and are living or the message is that there is life in plants i.e other organisms live off plants.

psu pMKI ibrK AsQwvr bhu ibiD join BRimE Aiq BwrI ]pas pa(n)khee birakh asathhaavar bahu bidhh jon bhramiou ath bhaaree ||

Beasts and birds, trees and mountains - in so many ways, I wandered lost in reincarnation

Seems pretty straightforward, that plants are another joon. Good topic S1ngh.

check my signature

they do have LIFE. Hence are part of God

You tear off the leaves, O gardener, but in each and every leaf, there is life.

That stone idol, for which you tear off those leaves - that stone idol is lifeless. ||1||

In this, you are mistaken, O gardener.

The True Guru is the Living Lord. ||1||Pause|| p479

but the STONE/Mountain/Dirt.. is LIFELESS..

i think you are mistaken veer ji, the stone-idol that is spoken off is not relating to the the Mountains spoken in the quote posted earlier. Guru ji is speaking to the Pundits that the Idol for which you tear off leaves is life-less. They are not talking about the Stone itself but the Idol/Moortie that is being worshipped.