Beware Sikh Girls

machete

"a friend of mine was in a town in a uk,cant remember where,but he was walkin in the street,and sum <admin-profanity filter activated> was handing out some leaflets,and he looked at my mate and started laughing at him so my mate went up to him,and he said soon the world will be converted to islam,so my mate hit him,and the <admin-profanity filter activated> ran off,leaving some of the leaflets behind,he was quite shocked and decided to hand out these leaflets to his fellow sikhs so we could understand what is happening,now this is what the leaflet exactly says

786-khilafa

dear______

it is with great expectations that we have made the decision to approach a person who has actively taken the step towards heaven by converting a heathen to chosen faith.

we join together to applaud you and the great mother who has given birth to one has brought a sikh girl in to our faith.through her we can see a strike being made against a religion which has been a thorn in the inside of islam for 300 years.we would have converted the whole of india and not only punjabis to islam if these kafir sikhs had not been born.the khilafa would have spread all over asia by now.

but you have been chosen!you will have access to all the maidens when you go to heaven including your present one if you wish.for you have done the ultimate action of converting a heathen!

before that you have a duty not to stop as one.

islam allows you four!why have you you stopped at one!where are the other THREE!you should use your style and gift to get more kafir sikh girls for yourself!the sikh girls are usually slags and usually stupid enough to believe anything you say.you should try to convince your present girlfriend to give you leads.because that is how kafir is used!dont ever let her think she can rule you and your heart!that is not her place!she is in your clutches.use her.tell her that she will also join you in heaven if she only agrees to share you.

if you dont do this you will show your attatchment to her and not to the true den!the messenger (SWA) and allah (SWT) and islam expect you you to serve!do it!if she objects you dont have to stick with her,for she is expendable!it is your duty to hunt for more!go and do it!this is the way forward to ultimate destruction of the sikhs and the establishment of the khilafa,where islam will give us all that we pray for!

we are with you.are you with us!we shall be watching you to help you.

may allah (SWT) and his messenger (SWA) be with you

well done khan keep the good work up

Whipppzzz... whuzzz!! Waheguru ohmy.gif

These ppl must be from the Hibz-ut-tahir group!! Eww... So if they do this, these ppl will acheive these nr of virgins in heaven... AllRight, but for what use!!

I HAD a Sikh friend who converted coz of a muslim guy, and unfortunately I was not present at that time, and she's wearing a burkha now:(

My other Sikh friend told me just recently that... her muslim group of friends had this aim of converting her into a muslim. Thank God somebody told her about this.

Lol... both the moderate muslims and the extremist muslims have the same Goal! Islamification of the World.

Just for some general info:

Number of immigrants in Denmark pr. 1. januar 2003:

1: Tyrkiet - 53.465- muslims

2: Tyskland - 25.211

3: Irak - 24.025-muslims

4: Libanon - 21.202-muslims

5: Bosnien-Hercegovina - 20.618

6: Pakistan - 19.049-muslims

7: Somalia - 17.849-muslims

8: Jugoslavien - 17.696

9: Norge - 15.241

10: Sverige - 14.297

11: Iran - 13.945-muslims

12: Polen - 12.805

13: Vietnam - 12.164

14: Storbritanien - 11.776

15: Sri Lanka - 10.168

1.49.535 muslims out of approx 2.79.535 foreigners... and the indians are not even on the list! And they are on a good path making the moderate muslims extremists by saying that its haram to vote, etc! And when u think future a lot of them are also going to heaven by falling in love with hindu/sikh kuriya and converting them to Islam, coz there's not many indian ppl here... and no inspiration at all to follow their own roots... and u know how group pressure/blind love works, also the hot hot paki's! Thats just great. Baad analyzation, but might be 2% right! :umm: However, I assume that it must be much worse in Britain...

Sorry for the boring info...

I despise these men who think that by converting people they will gain reward when in fact they are probably very bad muslims themselves. and will gain no such reward for tricking someone who doesn't even believe in Islam into converting its just plain stupid.

They need to work on becoming better muslims themselves without trying to convert all the girls by dating them which isn't even allowed in Islam anyway.

Lol... both the moderate muslims and the extremist muslims have the same Goal! Islamification of the World.

LOL, please lets be sensible :umm:

We should focus more on learning Sikhi. Muslims wanted to convert Sikhs in 18th century but we all know what happened. this is not something new. I will post some sakhis later on which show unshakable faith of our Shaheed Khalsay. I laugh at their stupidity. they should be worrying about their survival if they don't stop doing this kinda stuff. Guru is the only way. sianay kehnday "Guru Bina Gatt Nahin". Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I despise these men who think that by converting people they will gain reward when in fact they are probably very bad muslims themselves. and will gain no such reward for tricking someone who doesn't even believe in Islam into converting its just plain stupid.

They need to work on becoming better muslims themselves without trying to convert all the girls by dating them which isn't even allowed in Islam anyway.

LOL, please lets be sensible :umm:

welcome back yasmin! :cool: long time no read!

thought maybe a certain someone scared you off haha

point being, Bijla singh makes the RIGHT correct point

the thing isn't that it's "all dem muslims" who are the enemy..it's ourselves..it's up to us to educate ourselves... and no, by educate, it doesn't mean telling our girls:

"muslims are bad people"

if you do that, you're just entirely ignorant..