Kids Need Easy Method To Learn Punjabi

nimana

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I AM FRM UK LONDON . THEIR R FEW PUNJABI SCHOOLS GOING ON HERE. THE KIDS IN THE PUNJABI SCHOOL WANT TO LEARN PUNJABI IN EASY MANNER LIKE BY DRAWING, GAMES, CARTOONS ,SIKH SONGS (WITH PUNJABI LETTERS DESCRIPTON) AND OTHER METHOD WHICH THE KIDS LIKE MOST.

PLZ I WANT TO REQUEST ALL U PEOPLE THAT PLZ LET ME KNOW THAT IF U HAV ANY METHOD OR MATERIAL WHICH CAN HELP KIDS TO LEARN MORE FAST AND THEY WUD BE INTRESTED IN THAT.

BHUL CHUK DI KHEEMA

pray.gif

GURFATEH

NIMANA

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!

i'm not sure wot your looking for but some suggestions:

-you could try to get the children to draw the letter, in large writing or something and then write the way in which to pronounce them at the bottom and practis the sounds of the letters, that way you get the children working on a letter with three senses which is good for taking things in

- associating pictures with the letter e.g Itt (brick) with eerie

- try puttin the alphabet into a song form lik the ABC one

hope it helps

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!

There is a huge need for more accessible means for children to learn about punjabi and sikhi. games, software, toys, children's songs etc. etc.

naam jap, i'm not sure what you mean by ideas, but in case i'm on the right track, here's a link to an example of something for a very young age group. just use gurmukhi. very young kids will love this.

http://www.fisher-price.com/us/fun/games/abc/default.asp

For an excellent version of Oora Aira sung to music, that kids can follow, check out Dya Singh and daughters CD -- You can listen on www.sikhnet.com go to the gurbani archives-- by artist --dya singh and daughters--- it is then called oora arraa or punjabi alphabet or something...

not sure if you can purchase the CD there also.