Mahatma Gandhi And Sikhism

jas_kaur

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fateh

thanx...realli? i never knew he wanted to make human beings...serious? well cud u tell me the stroy please. sorri i am just new to sikhism...an i dont know much about indian histroy as i was not born in india nor was taught about indian history.

cud u please tell me....itll b great...n other stuff like what wrong things he did n other stuff?

fateh

jas

"sorri i am just new to sikhism"

Same here dude.....we all are new to it......we've treaded upon many paths.......but they never helped reach anywhere.........it the time now to AWAKE.....lets pray to HIM to help us AWAKE.......because God say "Sehar ho gai hain Or Tu So raha hain"...(It's been DAWN and YOU are fasten asleep).........

sorry to divert the topic

Take care

jas i guess there are enuff of stuff available about M gand on internet regading his view bout sikhs and sikhism and guru gobind singh je and kakaars of sikhs u gotta seach em...and infact this topic has already been discussed on sikh sangat as well.. so go to archieves.......my person view about Maha Gand was that he was a 'great' hepocrate sota person wat preched didnt follow himself...very bad politician....anti technology...stauch or bigot bout his socallled hiduism...and last but not the leaast my 'favourite' villan.....he made India a slave....<admin-profanity filter activated>*ot was he....

take care