Mahatma Gandhi And Sikhism

jas_kaur

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he got slapped by a singh for calling guroo gobind singh ji a misguided patriot slap.gif

85703[/snapback]

Gandhi made false promises to sikhs before independece that they would be given a free state where they can enjoy the freedom, he was a man of weak heart, he stated guru gobind singh as a misguided patriot and got slapped by a sikh army offlicer, it was the sikhs who made most of the sacrifices for independence of india but gandhi was awarded as mahatma and people in foreign countries think gandhi brough indipendence for india, i request the sikh youngesters specially born outisdide the india to must go through some historical scriptures to understand how these so called leaders like gandhi and nehru betrayed sikhs . sardar kapur singh has told about gandhi much in his book "sachi sakhi". when udam singh revenged the jallianwala massacare at that time gandhi too condemed his effort and called him a mad.

*EDITED*

But I am happy in the end the world is a better place widout 'Maha' 'Gand'.

Thanks for bearing me.

85694[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

Waheguru doesn't make mistakes. :umm:

Gandhi was there for a reason, so we would all learn from the mistakes Sikhs made at the time, and we should make sure it never happens again.

Please don't slander Akaal Purukh, i cnt believe admin let that comment stay!! :cool:

Gurfateh!!

*EDITED*

But I am happy in the end the world is a better place widout 'Maha' 'Gand'.

Thanks for bearing me.

Your a * man "DivineJourney" Vaaheguroo works in many ways, it all in hukam end of the day. Vaaheguroo can never make a mistake and what you on about you can never forgive god. I am gonna stop right here, this will end up in a fight.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!!

grin.gif Didn't Mahatma Gandhi have some good views as well....? e.g. something to do with the spinning wheel to keep up honest labour to roduce simple khaddar cloth. Couldn't we pick up on these, leaving out the corruptness and fake patriotism? Just like the farmers in Panjab-the breadbasket of India- work honestly but do not receive a fair share of supplies....

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!!

he was the chamcha from the Englands

I think they told him the non violence idea bla bla ..........

They just wanted that nobody in india will attack the gore

But Bhagat Singh and many others did it    :wubc:

85736[/snapback]

Yeh.. Gandhi's policies are fraud, if someone takes your home away, we will not react and just be non-violent?