Mahatma Gandhi And Sikhism

jas_kaur

lets see, mohandas kamarchand gandhi.

well, the way i see things is that he was a clever little skeleton, and i guess he tricked everyone because of his law degree that he got from oxford. i believe that he allowed many singhs and people from other faiths attain shaheedi and the eventually he turned around and said he was leading them. in many ways he lead many to their deaths. example, i remember watching the film gandhi and in there he gets this massive fauj and you think these people, so many will kill the goray, but they walked up to the british area only to be whacked with a stick. wheres the justice in that?

gandhi did attend a summit at gurudwara sis ganj sahib where sikhs asked him what they would get in return for sticking with india, he said he didnt know, but the rights would be respected. asked what could they do if the rights were not met, in his words he said the sikhs ould pick up the sword.

a shame, gandhi was with violence for once, and how many have picked up the sword?

gustaphi maaf

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the hatred for Gandi rises from not giving sikhs Khalistan and because he Slandered 10th Nanak?

So next question, does anyone here who does not like Gandhi have any type of link, transcript of his exact words when and where he slandered Guru Gobind Singh ji. Or is this what you guys have 'heard' from other and it has been passed down.

The Aurangzayb did not only slander but he murdered our Gurus, Did the Guru Hate or Slander him back with insults?

Well, some of our modern day shaheeds like Bhai Dilaavar Singh Ji took up 'the sword' and exterminated internal panthik dushmans...

....IMHO 'the sword' takes many different forms...

"the pen is mightier than the sword"

And ultimately, the KHANDA is the most POWERFUL sure-fire 'weapon' against ALL evil- within and without....

...so Khanda kharkaieyae SinghO/ SinghneeO...

-pehalaan daanaa Khalsa sajjiyaae, fai asee hakkdaar banNdae haa(n)

Bhul chuk di khima(n) bakhshanee(n) jeeO.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa! Waheguru ji ki Fateh!!

Vaheguru je ka khalsa, Vaheguru je ke fateh

pheena, have u read zafarnamaa??

im just curious

sikhs dotn haate anyone, or we try not to, were all bhullanhar, cept if u some crazy brahm giani or something

but people like me make mistakes

and ghandi made a big one

guru jes nindya is not tolerated

we are not buddist who are completyly peaceful, we arnt jains eithere

we have kirpans for A REASON

dont think khalsa just stands there while his gurus nindya is done

guru jes singhs are WARRIORS not only with the mibnd BUT IN THE FLESH

many people will be

i have stories OF ALL DEHRAS OF SANTS LIKE SANT ISHAR SINGH JE NANAKSAR BEING PURE WARRIORS IN WAR

so we ned to chill witht he hate, but we also need to chill witht he TOO peaceful attitude

guru je OREDERED us to raise the kirpan when all other means have failed

he wasnt joking or something

ghandi was one of the reasons khalsa raj was lost

and for those who say its not just a peace of land

u are WRONG

khalsa raj the true one will be over the entire world

but punjab isnt just a piece of land

its the land of our gurus, gurughars

its already been cut down

go to searchsikhism.com to see more than an essay to prove y we need khalistan

ghandi lied to us, the little lieer

he didnt want s to have khalistan

hes the same as nehru

he took credit for something he DID NOT do

its sad, so so sadhe did lots of horrible stuff, he wasnt a sant as india claims

but if u dont belive me

go to gurmatstudies site

even bhai parminder singh je says this happened in katha and he says it is written in a book by the author who was sikh and was there, when ghandi said that guru je was a misguided patriot

its under guru gobinds ingh jes katha

Yes i have read the Zafarnama.

So when the Fauj of Auranzayb could not stop the Singhs, one Man of 100lbs stopped this Khalsa Raj from happening??

you post the famous quote of Guru Gobind Singh ji, yet what does it mean, do you think you have exhausted all means, are you read to take the life of another because of this Khalistan? Are you willing to be the First to kill a Father, Son, Brother. It is not as simple, the quote which is thrown around by the Majority of the Youth is like placing a Free License to Kill in the Hands of those who have no Dicipline.

Now another famous quote which will be posted is, "Raj bina nahi Dharm Chalavay" So do you think because of Ghandi our Religion cannot function? Whos Raj are we talking about? Raj of Khalsa right, then who is the Khalsa, isn't Guru himself Khalsa (khalsa mera roop hai khaas). So without the Rule of the Guru, Our Dharm cannot function. Would u have the name of the text from which this quote is taken or will you kindly post the entire passage/paragraph so i can have a better understanding of this quote.

We blame all the wrong people, yes he failed on his promises, but we hold on to that make it an excuse for us not getting Khalistan, He and India has become our scapegoat. Everytime someone asks why we do not have Khalistan, Fingers are pointed at Nehru and Gandhi. What they did they did. We can sit here call him name, slander him to death, talk about what we could have, should have done.. but where does that get us. we hold a grudge against him. If this is what we are teaching our Youth, then this Khalistan that everyone desires will become a Distant Dream What we have is the Present to better ourselves in the eyes of our Guru to become a part of his Raj. Kingdoms / Rajs are not built overnight, they are the culmination effort of those who reside in that kingdom which makes the Raj possible.

this is only my personal perception.

I just listend to the Katha which you speak of and Bhai Parminder Singh ji said Prof Gunda (i believe that is the name i heard, correct me if im wrong) Singh correct Gandhi and Gandhi Apologized for his error.

Fateh.