Khalsa Fauji

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Khalsa Fauji Feb 16 2005, 10:53 AM

Anyway what i've noticed when the jatha gets into the simran "vibe" is that it seriously can become a frenzy with members of the sangat shaking their bodies and i've seen all sorts. I made a recording of Bhai Jasbir Singh Ji at smethwick once in 2000 and it was amazing i think Bhai Jasbir Singh Ji is superb, but when the simran gets going, it gets to a point where the word Waheguru becomes distorted, and alot of the times the word is pronounced without the bihaari in effect making it Wahguru.

I've heard that a number of Mahapurukhs, have all said that Waheguru should be pronouced in the way its written and also not as though you are shouting it.

Word Waheguru can not become distorted. Its the one who is hearing it may feel that its distorted but anyone who is doing svaas giraas simran knows that its not distorted.

Also there are numerous tuk's in Bani which specifically tell us the same word in many forms:

"Vaahguru teri sab rachna"

Vaah guru - Not Vaheguru

"bemuhtaaj beparvaah nanak daas kaho Gur vaah"

I can quote lot many more. Rest those who do simran know what they r saying.

benti to all discussing on this thread. Simran in any way you do is great. Remember people don't have time to think about god. Someone doing simran in this kaljug is great. Be it by rasna, be it by prem sehaj sehaj, be it svaas svaas, be it in any way...

Saas giraas is not AKJ's patent. Bhai Randhir Singh has written in Jail Chithian that when he went to the Panj for amrit sanchaar he was not given saas giraas naam drid. But it happened at a later time when he saw Chor happening on guru sahib whle no one was present. He was confused before that. But he kept on doing simran and readin bani in whatever way he used to do it before.

I have full faith that Sarabkala samrath Guru will always find ways to bring us more close to him. Lets all happily do the simran the way we do it and let Guru sahib decide how in what form of simran he is happy and he will bless us with warmth of his darshan and let us sit in his lap.

"Saas saas Nanak saalaahe|| Simrat naam kaate sab faahe||"

"Rom rom har uchereh khin khin har soi||"

"Rasna japiye ek naam"

"Man maahe jaap bhagvant||Gur poore eh dino mant"

"Oothat bethat sovat jaagat saas saas har japne"

"Gur gur japi guru gur dhiaai"

Bhul chuk di khima

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Singh123 mentioned that focussing on the third eye is a Radhaswami thing, i come accross a tuk from bani which states

khaychar bhoochar tulsee maalaa gur parsaadee paa-i-aa.

Control of the breath and positioning of the tongue, focusing at the third eye and wearing malas of tulsi beads, are all obtained through Guru`s Grace.

Naam Dayv prays, this is the supreme essence of reality; the True Guru has inspired this realization. ||3||3||

naamaa paranvai param tat hai satgur ho-ay lakhaa-i-aa. ||