Akj Amrit Sanchaar?

Khalsa Fauji

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"In it, he tells, "In Sau Sakhi its says that Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj tells Mata Jeeto Ji that the tip of the tounge (jeeb di teesy), with force (jor naal), should touch the roof of the mouth (taloo naal), and at all times keep saying Vahiguru Vahiguru."

i have read this sakhi and it goes further then just the tounge touching the top of the mouth, it explains the use of 7 chakras, the method explained isnt loud hyperventalation which is heard in akj rehnsbais, it is explained to be a silent technique, unless akj teach the use of chakras?

Can you teach the use of chakras? Can anyone? These are things that can't be explained to a spiritual novice. All that can be done is teach naam and the technique for it and this starts the spiritual process. This technique also "evolves" if you will. Eventually naam doesn't have to be loud or even vocalised and continues silently inside. Initially this "naam khanda" must start out loud but it moves inside.

At any rate, unless you yourself have received the instructions, you can't know what is taught and how and why, so why bother speculating?

If someone is hyperventilating, I would suggest that they aren't doing what the punj pyaaray have taught or have misunderstood something.

To be clear, I am not forcing anyone to do anything. Read Bani and jap naam. If you are happy as you are, then who am I to change you? All I have said is that the technique taught does have a historical basis and secondly, when I personally was confused about what naam was and where to focus and how to jap, getting naam driR at an amrit sinchaar was useful to me.

Sat Sri Akal:

The "secret" of Naam Dhrir" and making Amrit are not simple recipes.  any old person can do the motions, but will it have the authority of Guru Sahib?  Absolutely not.  Think about it...Amrit in its physical form is Patashae and Water.  Anyone here think that sugar water is what makes a person divine?  It is the spirituality of the Panj Pyare, who embody the Gur Sahib that gives Naam Dhrir and Amrit its power...not the motions.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

85914[/snapback]

Exactly. It's not trying something that someone posted on the a messageboard. It's about getting from Panj Pyaray and then doing, then it has meaning.

Look at it like this:

Those that Jap Naam without Amrit and those that Jap Naam without Naam Drir are not getting the full raas of Naam Simran. For example, if you keep cash at your home and make small withdrawals and deposites you keep track on paper or someplace what transactions are made. So in essence you have proof what money is kept. Without Naam Drir you can do all the Simran you like, nothing wrong with that, but it is not being deposited anyplace, it is not adding up because Guru Sahib through the Panj Pyaray didn't give the gift of Naam to you. If You have it officially, no one can take it away. And trust me, you feel it when you get it, its not the Panj Pyaray telling you should Jap Naam, its the jolt you feel once it enters you, and you are not the same after that. The point of taking Amrit is not so that we can where 5k's only, those are gifts that are given to us, but the highest gift of all is the love for Vaheguru's Name, and that is what Naam Drir is.

Bul Chuk Maaf.

VJKK

VJKF

Guest noonespecial

"Those that Jap Naam without Amrit and those that Jap Naam without Naam Drir are not getting the full raas of Naam Simran"

but Veerji, how do you explain the fact that countless gursikhs who have NOT used the saas giraas technique of naam simran have achieved muktee?

Are you saying that they never had the "full raas" of Naam Simran?

"Those that Jap Naam without Amrit and those that Jap Naam without Naam Drir are not getting the full raas of Naam Simran"

but Veerji, how do you explain the fact that countless gursikhs who have NOT used the saas giraas technique of naam simran have achieved muktee?

Are you saying that they never had the "full raas" of Naam Simran?

85955[/snapback]

I would say that there are those that did achieve mukhti with Naam Drir. I am not going to point fingers at people you haven't gotten Naam Drir. I am saying from personal experience that before I took Amrit, I knew that Naap Japna was important, and I used to do Simran in kirtan. But after getting Naam Drir, I felt much much different doing it than before. I am not saying you can only get Naam Drir from AKJ and you can't go anyplace to get it. I am saying whereever Naam Drir is given, again to my knowledge Dam Dami Taksal and AKJ, go there and get it.

Galteea Maaf Karneea Jeeo

VJKK

VJKF

oookay, so it was purely a personal opinion. I thought you were stating a fact. my bad..

One other thing...does Naam Dhrir = Saas Giraas?

85958[/snapback]

It is my personal opinion and to me it is a factual. And no Naam Drir does not only mean Saas Graas, it means much much more than that. And having a debate on this topic on this forum is not enough. Only actually getting it can one experience it. Talk is cheap.

VJKK

VJKF

oookay, so it was purely a personal opinion. I thought you were stating a fact. my bad..

One other thing...does Naam Dhrir = Saas Giraas?

85958[/snapback]

It is my personal opinion and to me it is a factual. And no Naam Drir does not only mean Saas Graas, it means much much more than that. And having a debate on this topic on this forum is not enough. Only actually getting it can one experience it. Talk is cheap.

VJKK

VJKF

85959[/snapback]

ok sooo whatever you beleive as fact everyone else should also beleive as fact??

NO!

if its ur opinion don't pass it off as a fact, its YOUR opinion.

ALLLSOO... in one of your previous posts you said that people should take amrit again if the did not receive naam dhrir. But i ask the question are you not only supposed to take amrit again(pesh) if you have commited one of the four kurehits????? So how can u take amrit again? unless ur saying go commit a kurehit and then take amrit from akj so u can get naam dhrir wacko.gif

just some stuff im wondering about

Vaaeguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Faateh!!

For everybody out there, if you want to know about Nihangs and Naam Dhrih go to Nihang Vajeer Singh in the Midlands UK. Bhai Sahib Jee is a Farladhari nihang from Tarana dal and he himself does saas giraas and gives it in a amrit sanchar ceromony. If anybody has questions on this just talk to him. This Nihang is very chardi

The highest stage of naam drirr is called ajapa jaap. You dont hear anything then because simran is completely internal, not even with the breath, just with your entire consciousness. Naam drirr is not just shouting in AKJ rensbhai, only people hear it and don't know anything else think this. It can be slow, fast, silent or loud. The beauty you get from naam drih in unbelieveable, don't slander it, if you haven't experienced it.

n Bhai Randheer Singh's times they did naam drih at amrit vela seshions, everyone was in amazing anand. It was 1000X what people are in at loud rainsabaes. It's only the fool who don't know nothing about naam drih and all they think is just shouting.

Vaaeguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Faateh!!