24hr Rehansabhai - Wednesfield (march 11th - 12th)

gkd2000chill

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone here heard of Randeep Singh? If not, check him out on:

http://www.sikhifm.com/pl_akhandjaap18hr.htm

6.00am slot.

Seriously breathtaking moment was that - first time ever I had felt my chest vibrating Vaheguru - he actually reduced me to tears.

Please take a listen...

Stalker :umm:

86545[/snapback]

ohmy.gif Wait until i see you..

My Favourite Kirtani is Veer Jaspreet Singh "Star Double Glazing" Vale, Leicester!!!

THEN its Bhai / veer Manpreet Singh!

:cool:

WJKK WJKF

I think its like michael jackson....when they cant get the real thing...they get a lookalike...similar situation with THE ONE AND ONLY BHAI MANPREET SINGH JI....Veer Manpreet Singh is brought on when bhai manpreet singh ji aint there  LOL.gif

THERE IS ONLY ONE 'REAL' BHAI MANPREET SINGH JI...WHO IS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGG.

WJKK WJKF

86482[/snapback]

wjkk wjkf!

Jio.. Bhai manps is wicked, and i listen to em all da time.. BUT YIOWWWWW.. Veer Manps rocks too! seen them twice live (Both times in LEsta :>)

and words cant describe how much rass ther is in their voice!!

You HAVE to download Veer Manpreet Singh ji's Kirtan from sikhifm.com > the live recording from Leicester rehnswai!

Then you'll see how wicked they are !!

get back to me when uv heard it let me no wa u think :>

God bless both ragi's!

86538[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF

Bro....listened to veer manpreet singh ji.....he kicks it big time....but BHAI MANPREET SINGH'S KIRTAN IS JUST OUT OF THIS WORLD :umm: You have to access my file list for bhai mapreet singh ji.....when u download it...let me know what U think LOL.gif

WJKK WJKF

wahaguroo ji ka khalsa

wahaguroo ji ki fateh

this is gonna be good but i got to ask is there some to knock out cus i want to go but ill need to go to sleep for two hour then ill be good im too weak and i live too far to go home

thanxz

wahaguroo ji ka khalsa

wahaguroo ji ki fateh

Wjkk wjkf!!!!

Hey there! Veer Manpreet Singh is defo gonna be there and i cant wait to hear him....he is outta dis world! Ive chatted to him and he is so down to earth! :umm:

We want everyone to cum down and hopefully stay there for da full 24 hrs...if they can... but no pressure ! lol...but it would be great if everyone could make it!!!

Dis rehnsabai is gonna ave western kirtan, akj, raags and much more its gonna be wicked!!!!! I cant wait!!!!! pray.gif:@pray.gif

For ppl who live far we've got rooms where they can snooze away!

Dont forget da programme strts on March 11th - 6pm and finishes 12th March - 6pm !!!!! So cum on down !!!!! :cool: :TH:

wjkk wjkf!