Flag Of Khalistan?

sikh supreme

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh,

Should the flag of Khalistan be not the nishaan sahib or design completely different. Because when Sikhs celebrated in the past they used the nishan sahib... and in the process some dis-respect it without knowing it.

The present design I think is a standard red (representing the blood and sacrifice of the shaheeds) rectangle shaped flag with a black khanda in the middle.

I have seen a couple of designs of a Khalistan flag. I will put them up for the sangat to view and discuss.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

khalstaan can make a law

if cops see u even in canada, messin with flag, ure in trouble

its a coutnry for GURU JE

we shud fly his NISHAN SAHIB

the same one guru je took into jungs

and used as his flag

its been made by guru je as the flag of the khalsa

and ya, when we get khalstaan, laws can be made to prevent beadbi

bhula chuka maf

• 2 weeks later...
khalstaan can make a law

if cops see u even in canada, messin with flag, ure in troubleits a coutnry for GURU JE

we shud fly his NISHAN SAHIB

the same one guru je took into jungs

and used as his flag

its been made by guru je as the flag of the khalsa

and ya, when we get khalstaan, laws can be made to prevent beadbi

bhula chuka maf

114265[/snapback]

no your not lol

people have the right in the west to burn there flags in protest

Should the flag of Khalistan be not the nishaan sahib or design completely different. Because when Sikhs celebrated in the past they used the nishan sahib... and in the process some dis-respect it without knowing it.

The present design I think is a standard red (representing the blood and sacrifice of the shaheeds) rectangle shaped flag with a black khanda in the middle.

I have seen a couple of designs of a Khalistan flag. I will put them up for the sangat to view and discuss.

114238[/snapback]

man wot diference will dat make huna wacko.gif i min nishan sahib is orange n this is red.. dats it! lol

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

114238[/snapback]

man wot diference will dat make huna wacko.gif i min nishan sahib is orange n this is red.. dats it! lol

116573[/snapback]

Bhaji/Bhanji that is the real Kesri color told by guru ji but it does gives the shade of red but it is not when u go to india next time look for Kesar at a store or in a Hindu Mandir.... or just go to south india u will find a lot

For more info how Kesar looks like Visit here:- Kesar