Adoption

anjaan

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

so yeh if any one wants 2 answer the question just shoot.

just i was thinking about it, like my mom had trouble with conceiving and i asked them if they would adopt, like they had to try for about 6 years 4 me 2 come and i know another couple who had to like try 4 10 years, my folks did say it was tough and stuff and it kinda brought them in2 sikhi in the sense that they put faith in2 God and changed the year after i was born from like moneh,alcohol&meat consumers 2 amritdhari sikhs.

i supose if i had similar problems i would consider adoption, 4 me having kids is like the chance 2 kinda like help another soul do good with their time - all with Kirpa of course.

there are loads of orphans out there, that need tlc, parenting... guru ji.

I have not see any sikh couple (or infact any couple) that would say 'okay, we can have our 'own' child, but lets just try and see everyone as vahegurus children and adopt one of thousands orphans out there' --- fat chance of that happening? i dont know, i could just ignorant and not know how many couples that have actually done that, i mean that couple would have to be really chardi kalaa to make that desicion.

wat u think?

I have thought about adopting a child after my marriage, but i dont know, what are typical 'punjabi' parents view on this?

bhul chuf mafi ,

<_<

I have thought about adopting a child after my marriage, but i dont know, what are typical 'punjabi' parents view on this?

87959[/snapback]

yeh so have i, regardless of having like my 'own' i would so love 2 adopt, and i agree with what u say about so many children being unwanted and stuff, ive told my dad 2 give me sum of his land back in punjab so i cn open an orphange but i dont think he's down 4 that! lol but on a serious note i would love 2 do that, kids r like so cool, i want like 10 myself when/if i get married - be they adopted or not! :TH: ok i have 2 go now cus my 6 year old bro is sittin on the toilet sayin "kar leiiiiiiiiiiii" ah the joys of parenthood - well older sisterhood 4 now! rolleyes.gif

Waheguruji Ka Khalsa

Waheguruji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sharing my views. I would love to adopt children regardless i have mine or not. I do really get upset when people bring out stuff like "one's own blood & family". and to my surprise its not only older traditional people but also some young people i have spoken to.

Its more about ur relation with the other little jeo who is meant to be with u and can be related to u through pichele karam.

Don't wish to offend anyone. jus my 2 cents.

Waheguruji Ka Khalsa

Waheguruji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!!!!!

there are loads of orphans out there, that need tlc, parenting... guru ji.

I have not see any sikh couple (or infact any couple) that would say 'okay, we can have our 'own' child, but lets just try and see everyone as vahegurus children and adopt one of thousands orphans out there'  ---  fat chance of that happening? i dont know, i could just ignorant and not know how many couples that have actually done that, i mean that couple would have to be really chardi kalaa to make that desicion.

wat u think?

bhul chuf mafi ,

<_<

87958[/snapback]

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JIKI FATEHH!!

i know an aunty ji Amritdhai,has two sons, who adopted a little baby girl(i think she is chines or japanies) im not sure but she is sooo cute...whn ever she comes to gurdwara with her grandmom or mom....first thing she does is run down to Guru sahib to take mathaa and then runs to teh side to get parshad! oooo its jus amazing...when i saw her the first time doing that (i was not that much into sikhi...but she brought tearz in my eyes...i was in awwh! reminded me of how when i was little had that much piiyar for sikhi and Guru sahib..how Guru Sahib was like everything to me(and my friends), a big authority figure soo Powerful... who could do everything, could give u /bring u everything, how everything runs by Him... all u got to do is ask, pray and u get it...but slowly it was gone..and now again this lil sikh girl brought it all back in jus split minz...but then again papi person like me started to do the same stuff and fill my bags(mind) with filth) i dont know why im talkin about this...may be to say that it

seems like she was to come in my life and give me the shock of my life .. blush.gif

she is prolly the olny child in the Gurudawara who says Sat sri akal hath joor key, and wouldn't back away(still really young though)or shy away!

so there...i know someone who adopted a child...and there is nuffin wrong with it! like Kudrat key sabh bandey (pannji) said may be in the past the child was somehow related to u..and you were ment to meet this way! after all, all of our blood is red(unless some of u are like me and have black blook runnin through the vien LOL.gif or may be greet or blue :e: )

bhul chuk muaff

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru jiki fateh!

I also want to adopt, i've spoken about it, everyone says, yes there are a lot of kids, but... theres always a but..... indians have this thing about kids being ur own blood. I would love to adopt, but again being in an indian family you have to look at a lot of things, like if my future inlaws say no <_< then what?

there are so many children out there who need love, who need a family. I think its important to adopt.

well u say to ur inlaws....im adoptin a child whether u like it or no!!! ask ur future spouse man....thats all!

hmm

better yet if you can;t...why not sponsor a child? im not sure if they have such thing in India ...but i see lots of addz on TV about sending some $ per month to take care of the basic needs of a child! and then after some years ..if u think u are ready then you can bring the child home(adopt him/her officly)! my cousin sends money and other stuff to teh child she has adopted. she gets info about her child every month or soo with a picture!

soo.... there are many ways to help out!

im forgettin the quote which goes soemthig like this :" if there is a will, there is a way" or where there is will there is way!"