Nama Singh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh yehhh!!!

i didnt notice that!

I hope u get along with ure jeejaa jee then TAKSALI SINGH

SScom what is ur point...? of course i get on with him, he's like a brother to me and plus he aint a NANG. Why people think NIHANGS are anti taksal i do not know. They obviously don't know the facts. its only NANGS that are anti taksal and that want to cause un-necessary conflicts.

Kulvinder Bir Singh has great respect for Damdami Taksal and the Maryada and likewise I as well as singhs affiliated with DDT hold respect for the ASLI PURATAN nihang maryada. Not this new maryada that has been mish mashed together.

so to answer ur question yes i do get on with my jeejaa jee. thanks for asking!

Guest SScom

oops.

sorry paaji i didnt mean to offend u. i was jus messin with ya bro.

its a brilliant video and the situation is brilliant too so alls good!

I find it intriguing coz its something i think is becoming rare now especially in the UK which is harmony between jathas etc so i too was touched by it. Wasnt trying to offend you <_<

<_< WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats was such amazing to watch!

iv always rated roop singh ji, since my family n i 1st eva met them back in the early 90s. jus to illustrate how chardi kala he is i shall tell u the li story.

my family n i had gone to north wales (near mount snowden) for our summer holidays, and it must have been bout 1992, and on the way back home (wolves) near snowden we visited a pottery place bout 10-15 mins after entering all that we could hear was a great huge loud 'WAHEGUROOOO JI KA KHALSA< WAHEGUROOOOOOO JI KI FATEH' and out of no where a singh ji wid big long dhari and lovely dumalla come running towards my dad, huggin my family. he juc could not stop smiling and grinning and expressing his pleasure at meeting another pagh n dhari waleh sikhs! it was really funny cosall these welsh goreh got frightened and kept looking at us.

to me that jus shows how nice roop singh ji is, and how nice his family are too.

I have to say that it was an awesome movie. My mom saw and wanted to see it again. Awesome Nihung Singh. I am sure he doesn't take Sukha so he is a nihung. Awesome Singh. The Jaikara was awesome. Roop Singh Ji is doing great seva by doing parchaar to other communities. Guys do parchaar. Be ready for debates and challenges everytime. They come 24/7. Akal is with us all the time. Say Akal Akal Akal Akal Akal five times evrytime you have time.

Kulvinder Bir Singh has great respect for Damdami Taksal and the Maryada and likewise I as well as singhs affiliated with DDT hold respect for the ASLI PURATAN nihang maryada. Not this new maryada that has been mish mashed together.

Bhaji, is there any site that actually gives the PROPER nihang maryada? Coz there are taksal sites, sgpc sites even namdhari sites, but iv yet to find a proper nihang site.

You can't really blame the youth for getting influenced by the nangs when the proper nihang parchaar is not out......... grin.gif

Bhaji, is there any site that actually gives the PROPER nihang maryada? Coz there are taksal sites, sgpc sites even namdhari sites, but iv yet to find a proper nihang site.

You can't really blame the youth for getting influenced by the nangs when the proper nihang parchaar is not out......... 

Vaheguru24/7 ji...as far as i'm aware the Nihang Maryada is not online for us to see. Why, I do not know...but we will just have to wait and see if a true nihang has the time to do such a seva. I can totally understand your point of the youth getting influenced but thats where it is our job to try to embrace them into SIKHI and not push them towards RSS-ism!

I suppose all we can do is jus keep up the Naam, Bani, Seva, Simran and im sure Akaal Purakh will sort it all out!