A Nihang Singh's Wedding Video...

Nama Singh

Guest rsingh

wiked film, with regards to DDT and Nihang Singhs. the Nihang Singh Baba Ji i always forget his name wacko.gif he himslef is very close with DDT :wub: mad respect to Nihang baba Ji. <_<

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baba Vajeer Singh Jee has gone to India at the moment - I think it might be because of Hola Mahalla; he usually goes every year. He has close links with Damdami Taksal because his pind/village back in India is Mehta.

Another ChardiKala Nihang Singh - Baba Nihal Singh Jee HariaVelan Wale - also had close links with Sant Jarnail Singh. They also showed great bravery and courage at Paonta Sahib in the 1970's when it was controlled by Mahants.

Waheguroo

Kulvinder Bir Singh has great respect for Damdami Taksal and the Maryada and likewise I as well as singhs affiliated with DDT hold respect for the ASLI PURATAN nihang maryada. Not this new maryada that has been mish mashed together.

Bhaji, is there any site that actually gives the PROPER nihang maryada? Coz there are taksal sites, sgpc sites even namdhari sites, but iv yet to find a proper nihang site.

You can't really blame the youth for getting influenced by the nangs when the proper nihang parchaar is not out......... grin.gif

89239[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

Buddha Dal Maryada is in the Buddha Dal Gutka and is very interesting indeed :TH:

Gurfateh!!