Monkey See Monkey Do

`KuMi´

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what do you all think of my post, is it rong or anything, because i would think that this grantee is totally out of order, please post your thoughts on this.

or i wuld av sed it

yoo so wagwanin wid this granttee he rong yeh, i say we kik his arse, neho tel meh wa ya fink, hit me bac on dis

nuff luv lattaz

YO KUMI N DAT YO MAN, U GET ME N DAT LOL, JUS WANNA SAY 2 U N DAT YOO DAT YEA, URE POSTS RRRR GUD N DAT YOU, BUT DA WAY 2 SAY IT ON DA FORUM N DAT YO DNT MAKE SENSE 2 ME N DAT. U GET ME N DAT YO MAN, IT NICE U NW SPKIN IN PROPER ENGLISH N DAT.

english...

(haha sorry kumi i just had to it the way i did above). kummi, i can see alot of good in you, as well as you have a curious mind ("get me n dat yo" lol). but the only problem is, we cant understand a word of what your saying. i had a similiar problem as well like this this tme last year. only for some singh to hit back (hey what happened to gsingh?). english is a widespread language on this forum (although chinese has the most people speaking the language, but who can speak it here). point being ji. slang is a very big language, its a shame not many can speak it. thought many more can speak english, and i can tell you can. what really puts the sangat off is the way you structure your sentances, its that "NAHH MAN INNIT" kind of language you have that makes us not bother with what you say (gustaphi maaf). it would be whey better if you speak english the way we all speak here.

but this is a site ready to forgive you, no matter how stupid you can be first, ss is ready for change any time (and older senior members of this site can tell you how annoying i was once upon a time).

now kummi, lets see the better side of you, chaaj di naal bolo for the sangats sake ji.

anyway, i hope you understand ji

gustaphi maaf

ok hi :TH: my new and improved self :e: , gustaphi maaf LOL.gif

grin.gif not sure i like me now

ne hoo, i was doin my rold, this mean that i was sitting right next to him, nd he was mumbluing eg wen u do buhi chould her him, i think wa he was sayin was gibberish gustaphi maaf, soo u no, i got <Edited> off how sum ppl du.

^^ das how much ima change nor more maybe less

I just wanted say lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll to everyone! LOL.gifLOL.gif

You guys are well funny! I laughed so much reading through all your posts..you all have a good sense of humour <_< I have to admit i found it hard to read kumi's message but bless him i just think its his age, he will grow out of it. It's good though kumi how your asking your brothers and sisters about anything your confused about, keep it up bro :TH: I should do that more!

Rehnsabai tomorrow at southall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Ayway waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh people!!

haha for those of you who know me know about my slang :TH: heheheh ... i think i's just a lot harder for us to understand because most of us are from north america... and most of the slang down here is the same.. that slang seems like i's from the UK... and i know UK slang is very diff from north american..i think one of the only person that would understand my street talk on this forum is Gurpreet Singh tongue.gif hehehehe..

Kumi bro... don't feel put down or nethin bout what was said above... i guessi's jes harder for people outside the UK to understand that slang... but i's all good...

Dun Wurry Bredgerin... me nah kare nuttin bout'chu use dat slang bwoi... hahahah... right gurpreet singh? <_<