Everyone Read This (Important)

We shouldn't keep discussing stuff here the reason being is that not everyone knows what happened to Sikhs on other forums. We should share our knowledge and what we know on other forums too and not just this one. The people that don't know much about what happened we should teach them what happened and why it happened on this forum. The rest of us that do know alot should start fighting back those who say Khalistan is a terriost movement and say bad stuff about our religion and about those who died in the Khalistan Movement. We should let our voices be heard everywhere and not just one place and we should not just educate our own people but every religion. There is this one forum where one person said that he would support Operation Blue Star if it happened again just to shut up Khalistan talk. We need to fight back as one against people like this and let our voices be heard sitting in this forum and talking to each other is not going to achieve anything. If we want Khalistan truly then its time we start convincing everyone why we deserve it and why we need it rather then keep going over the same topics here over and over again. If you want to help me out on the forum then please message me and i will give you the link and you can sign up on the forum if you haven't and try to talk sense to people there. Please let me know what you think about what i said.

wat the man'z trying to say is the issue that people are talking about in the other website is based on khalistan and there are expanding it and making fun of things that our guru'z did and said so ---hope you peple get the point and want to help instead uv doubting such threads and asking senseless stuff'

there is alot more to our religion then khalistan,

it is definetly a good idea to educate ppl, but it will bring hatred in the hearts of many

altho i'm not pro khalistan, i would say the demand for khalistan is natural

after doing so much not one guy from the govt apologised, not even one man has gone to jail for it

they apologised somewhere in 2003-2004

and not just that look at what they did to babri masjid, that is a clear sign that the majority can do as it likes

but sikhs r a respected communbity in india, we don't call anyone bamann ji, hindu ji, bangali ji, madrasi ji, but sikhs r called sardar ji

and the majority does not approve to khalistan, the NRI sikhs firmly believe in it, but they don't have much at stake ...,

the sikhs living in india will be crushed in the mayhem

too much will be lost in its formation,

If we don't have Khalistan we won't have a religion left because our religion is already dying before us with people going doing things against Sikhi like drinking, drugs, cutting hair, following caste system and other stuff. In the end there will be no Sikhs left and the ones that are left will only be calling themselves Sikhs by name and nothing more.

As Guru Gobind Singh Ji said best "Raj Bina Nahin Dharam Chale Hain, Dharam Bina Sab Dalle Malle Hain" which literally means that sovereignty is a MUST in order for a religion to survive; otherwise religion perishes.

I won't be here to answer any replys since i am going to be working and won't be having access to the internet what i have said above is all true just take a good hard look at our religion and see where it is and what will become of it if we don't have our own country and try to restore our religion back to as it is suppose to be with every Sikh being Amritdari and not doing those things i listed above.

If you want to help out for Khalistan then i suggest you do the following

Go to http://www.desitorrents.com

Go to Chai Time

and then go to Politics / World Affairs

and then the topic is Sikhs and Hinduism...

You might have to sign up for it if you are not a member and i appreciate those that help out...

punjabi predictor 'If we want Khalistan truly '

what if we don't want khalistan....i didn't realise this forum was just about khalistan.... grin.gif

isn't there more to sikhi than establishing a khalistan....

bhul chuck maph

91298[/snapback]

I never understand this clichéd automatism, where people make it sound as if their responding to a request to eat broccoli.

Multi million dollar budgets are often allotted to make people want something – so without thought they will want and pay for the silliest things for no particular reason. Then there are multi billion dollar budgets to make people deny themselves basic self respect.

The question need not be what your position is on khalistan. But you should be aware of what the effect of your expression is on freedom, dignity, self-respect and honor.