Another GurSikh passes away...

Nama Singh

Maybe it wont mean much to everyone on the forum and the sangat out there but i would like to pay respect to a true sevadar of the panth who passed away on Sunday morning. He done seva on great levels with GNNSJ and also massive seva in his home town of Leicester, UK.

I wish i knew more about him but this is all i know. I have met him on many occasions personally, even in India with the Soho Road tour last year. Very educated, very humble and im still in shock hes gone because he was still quite strong when i saw him last <_<

Gonna miss you... Bhai Gurmeet Singh Virdi

bhaigurmeetsingh.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it wont mean much to everyone on the forum and the sangat out there but i would like to pay respect to a true sevadar of the panth who passed away on Sunday morning. He done seva on great levels with GNNSJ and also massive seva in his home town of Leicester, UK.

I wish i knew more about him but this is all i know. I have met him on many occasions personally, even in India with the Soho Road tour last year. Very educated, very humble and im still in shock hes gone because he was still quite strong when i saw him last <_<

Gonna miss you... Bhai Gurmeet Singh Virdi

bhaigurmeetsingh.jpg

91820[/snapback]

Wasn't he the tabla maestro? My cousin learnt from a 'Virdee' jee in Leicester.

pray.gif 4 the soul.

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

Another name has been struck off the register of transmigrating souls . . . Dhan WaheguruJi! Home, True Home at last! Yet another inspiring GurSikhs leaves behind his footsteps . . .

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.