random thoughts

naam_jap

I'M always on the move. And I always return back to where I started. At home, I shelter My belongings on shelves, cupboards, in boxes, and suitcases. I lock the door and close the curtains. I don't want others to come in and steal what i think is mine. If something goes missing, i search for it frantically. All these things I deserve and bought, or were given to Me. But each year things disapear, one by one, and things get added again and again and again. Trying to fill up the space. With clutter, for the mind. Day after day, the same old way - i encarcerate myself, label Myself, become engrossed in the things i possess and even more engrossed in the things I want to possess. It gnaws at me like nails of rust, eating my insides. But i keep moving. Things around. Till it may please me so.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my ride. a small fragile body that will die. someday. this is my house, 4 walls a window and a door. One day when i come back from the feilds it will have vanished. these are my belongings in boxes to give to charity or relatives, when this body is ash.

The necklace i wear, is melted in the volcano lava to become part of a rock somewhere. the clothes and shoes protect nothing from the eyes of God, when i am peirced through by his/her glance. The time will come. the music i hear coming from such beautiful voices, are like a mirage becoming dry and inanimate, then air. The paintings on my walls will gather dust and fall from it's heavyness. the suitcase i'm dragging along the road is becoming heavy. I leave it there, standing oddly by itself.

This is just a ride. So many faces come and go. Words murmured blur. It becomes the ocean and the land. Rushing by, rays of sunlight. I've walked miles tired. Waiting for the flight. Its all transitional, in phases, all that is here will soon disappear. The only thing remaining is the eternal One. I hear the laugher and the cries bubble up beneathe his breathe... and i become translucent, like vapour, like floating particles, like energy, like light, like slowly fading, then gone. like a whisper in the wind.