random thoughts

naam_jap

Waheguru Jee ka khalsa, Waheguru Jee ki fateh

Im just creating this thread to post any random thoughts you might have! anything really.. here are some of mine's

---------------

By living life against the will/desires of the ego,

in accordance with the hukam of his command,

by dying in this way,

a person will not have to die again.

---------------

desire leads to desires, so why follow desire?

--------------

Complete Faith in the Guru's Hukam is the only step towards our liberation

will post more later

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Random thoughts...

I want to Stop Thinking. haha lovely irony.

Banana, air, leaf... random...

ok ok! tongue.gif

Why do we continue to think that we are the ones that are thinking and that must stop thinking. We dont think, we dont exist. Only god exists. Why always forgetting this! ahhh! And its not me forgetting, i dont exist! Ahh, all his play. He is one and all. Must... Must ... remember....

lol funny..

maybe we can say all our thoughts are predestined.. but that would be going too far then, more or less there is a tiny tid-bit of freedom in us.

We are free to make choices and also we are bounded by the moral law, the form of the law is such that it doesnt interfere with freedom of our choices...

The World looks at me and says i must be a Hindu when i chant Hari Omm, When i Say Waheguru, the World says im a Sikh, When i say Allah hu Akbhar, i become a Muslim. When i defend Buddha or Jesus, i must be a Christian or Buddhist. So I ask who is being Identified? Who or What is this 'I' which is being identified with lables of Religion.

not sure if it will make sense to neone, but it is 'random'

The World looks at me and says i must be a Hindu when i chant Hari Omm,  When i Say Waheguru, the World says im a Sikh, When i say Allah hu Akbhar, i become a Muslim.  When i defend Buddha or Jesus, i must be a Christian or Buddhist.  So I ask who is being Identified?  Who or What is this 'I' which is being identified with lables of Religion. 

not sure if it will make sense to neone, but it is 'random'

92956[/snapback]

wow..

it makes perfect sense ... <_<

vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru

vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru

just some of my random thoughts, well i say random, but they seem to be more occurring more and more pray.gif