Help...

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, Waheguroo ji ki fateh

Sangat Ji,

I try to stay in chardhi kala and be happy, however, it seems lately I havnt been able to do this.

Sometimes i wish there was someone I could speak with however, i hesitate as people dont seem to want to listen. Guru ji has been great to me in so many ways... but I still feel ... sad.....

if there are others who've felt like this please share what you do when you get down like this.... When you feel that no one can help you sometimes..

Your help would be greatly appreciated pray.gif I hope this forum helps me to find my answers.

Waheguroo ji ka Khalsa, Waheguroo ji ki Fateh

I feel the same way sometimes ... was taking this shabad out just now ... and it fits in very well maybe it will help ...

AMg 674

ang 674

Page 674

DnwsrI mhlw 5 ]

dhunaasuree mehulaa 5

Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:

bMDn qy CutkwvY pRBU imlwvY hir hir nwmu sunwvY ]

bundhun thae shuttukaavai prubhoo milaavai har har naam sunaavai

Is there anyone who can release me from my bondage, unite me with God, recite the Name of the Lord, Har, Har,

AsiQru kry inhclu iehu mnUAw bhuir n kqhU DwvY ]1]

asathir kurae nihuchul eihu munooaa buhur n kuthehoo dhaavai

and make this mind steady and stable, so that it no longer wanders around? ||1||

hY koaU AYso hmrw mIqu ]

hai kooo aiso humuraa meeth

Do I have any such friend?

sgl smgRI jIau hIau dyau Arpau Apno cIqu ]1] rhwau ]

sugul sumugree jeeo heeo dhaeo arupo apuno cheeth

I would give him all my property, my soul and my heart; I would devote my consciousness to him. ||1||Pause||

pr Dn pr qn pr kI inMdw ien isau pRIiq n lwgY ]

pur dhun pur thun pur kee nindhaa ein sio preeth n laagai

Others' wealth, others' bodies, and the slander of others - do not attach your love to them.

sMqh sMgu sMq sMBwKnu hir kIrqin mnu jwgY ]2]

suntheh sung sunth sunbhaakhun har keeruthan mun jaagai

Associate with the Saints, speak with the Saints, and keep your mind awake to the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises. ||2||

gux inDwn dieAwl purK pRB srb sUK dieAwlw ]

gun nidhaan dhaeiaal purukh prubh surub sookh dhaeiaalaa

God is the treasure of virtue, kind and compassionate, the source of all comfort.

mwgY dwnu nwmu qyro nwnku ijau mwqw bwl gupwlw ]3]14]

maagai dhaan naam thaero naanuk jio maathaa baal gupaalaa

Nanak begs for the gift of Your Name; O Lord of the world, love him, like the mother loves her child. ||3||14||

bhul chuk maph!

" The moments of life are very precious, and those moments are rare, those moments which shake you out of your routine, those moments which press you to reflect, those moments which help you reveal yourself, Are the moments which you aspire, if you aspire to BE."

" In this temporary world

Happiness may come and go

Sorrow may come and go

Death may come and go

Parting and meeting happens

But once the stream of love and devotin

starts flowing in one's heart

Then there can be tears in his eyes

in separation from him."

"You can bare your heart and soul

Let Him know about your misery,

your sorrows anywhere

as He is everywhere

He is prevading and universal."

In morning try to smile for five minutes - fake smile or natural smile...doesn't matter - just smile (big smile :)

When you smile (your mouth and cheek tissues get stretched which lead to) your body releasing happy harmones - so please try to smile (even if you feel sad)

Also please sing (with a smile :) ) the shabad:

aasaa ghar 7 mehulaa 5

Aasaa (Raag of hope), Seventh House, Fifth Mehl:

har kaa naam ridhai nit dhiaaee

Meditate continually on the Name of the Lord within your heart.

sangee saatee sagal taraaee. ||1||

Thus you shall save all your companions and associates. ||1||

gur merai sang sadaa hai naalae

My Guru is always with me, near at hand.

simar simar tis sadaa samaalae. ||1|| R-haa'o||

(With the Guru's Grace) meditating, meditating in remembrance on the Lord, I cherish Him forever in my heart. ||1||Pause||

teraa keeaa meetaa laagai

(Through the Guru's grace) all your actions seem so sweet to me.

har naam padaarat naanak maa(n)gai. ||2||42||93

(Your servant) Nanak begs for the most valuable treasure of the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||2||42||93||

FATEH!!

gosh i feel dat sumtyms, now n then. THe way i fink of it is dat no1 is a frend of mine. only Guru Ji. Every1 else only befrended me 4 their own benefit. Guru Ji befrends us for OUR benefit. Theres a diff huna?

I see these down periods as a phase... it will go away soon trust me. Once u try ur best 2 put ur mind 2 gurbani (back 2 woteva stage u were @ b4.. if u get wot i min) then that phase will finish.

Hope I helpoed wid my experience, if i need 2 elaborate plz tell me.

FATEH!

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

hanji ham avagun bharae penji, ive been down dat road and now i'm bak, and i know it sucks. and it was because i lost my bir rus, and ive still cant find it, i got a little of it bak.

listen, wateva it is, u will get over it sumtime, wether it is a matter of hours, days, months, years, decades. just do some paath and try to spend some time at the gurudwara, either in the darbar sahib or a nice quiet place. it helps to have a frend or family around, dont have too much though.

if u wna tlk, add me to ur messenger or PM me, im here by your side penji. :TH:

Kind Sir if you are feeling down please do some simran or if you would like a quicker approch (only for us mahapapis no nor chardi challa singhs doing dis) just have a rumble doesnt matter if u get battered u will feel better.

I Discrouage Any Viloence What So Ever

nuff luv

Kind Sir if you are feeling down please do some simran or if you would like a quicker approch (only for us mahapapis no nor chardi challa singhs doing dis) just have a rumble doesnt matter if u get battered u will feel better.

nuff luv

93295[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF

I think a lot of people are against hitting women though... so it'd kinda be hard to find someone to fight. rolleyes.gif

" In this temporary world

Happiness may come and go

Sorrow may come and go

Death may come and go

Parting and meeting happens

But once the stream of love and devotin

starts flowing in one's heart

Then there can be tears in his eyes

in separation from him."

:) Waheguroo :)

I'm glad i posted here, u've all been very helpful. i guess instead of fighting i'll go to the gym, and yea simran and paath is a good solution and i'm trying.

i guess it's better to remember that guru ji is with u all the time. and he does give u all the answers, just sometimes for people with little bhudhi like me dont understand what guru ji is saying all the time. having someone there that tells u straight out jus makes it a little easier.

again thanks for the replies

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh pray.gif

nuff luv

93295[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF

I think a lot of people are against hitting women though... so it'd kinda be hard to find someone to fight. rolleyes.gif

93304[/snapback]

jus go do sum seva at tha gudwara : pray.gif (i have not been forced to say this by any one not even ranz or rKr pray.gif )

Admin Note: Watch your language. Although you are trying to be humerous, you can do that at a Punjabi board not here. This is your first warning

have you ever seen the movie Unbreakable? It stars Bruce Willis and it was directed by M. Night. Anyways it was about this guy who woke up sad every day and to not get mixed in the story and other stuff, some other guy told him why he was sad when he woke up.

He said that Bruce Willis was sad because he had this gift from God to do so much good, and he wasn't using that gift.

Maybe you're in chardi kala..... but maybe you should help others find chardi kala as well? I don't know much about your personal life, so I wouldn't know what i'm really talking about.

Hope it helps (it helped me, anyways)