omg.......

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

mmmmmmmmm, tel the gori if she is not a sikh disiple, do not wear our religious symbols. it is the same as doing a awful crime and using her name as ur own, it brings discrace onto our family.

as for that mona, ask him dz he even know what the khanda represents? evry single part

Guest Akaal108

what's wrong with indian flag at back?

not everyone is khalistani as you may think.

some people just want to get over this black cloud misery of 1985-90's time..i think there are loads of people who were just stuck in the middle where they get screwed by both indian police men(because they wear kara) and "few" babar khalsa terrorist( because they don't have kesh) ?

who know's ? may be this person belongs to such family who were screwed both sides.

and please stop bring people's privacy on to this site without their premission....!

Is the picture taken by the guy at the bottom? Like r the two pictures together and its probably his gurlfriend who he dressed up like that?

Neway thats usualy the case, that a 'sikh' is usualy the one who gives their friends religious symbols to look all 'gangsta'

neway

ummm

what would i do if i saw that?

If i knew the person personally i would approach them and tell them what they r doing is disrespectful of our religion and it would b like me wearing a symbol of their religion.

In most cases people will listen...

If they don't by ane chance listen .....

................ kick.gif

even though i think that war.gif ..... blush.gif

:TH:

Bhul Chuk Maaf