IN MEMORY...

anjaan

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Brothers & Sisters,

just a quick reminder that a Rehansabai Kirtan is being held this Saturday 4th June at Nanaksar Gurdwara, Wellington St. Pleck, Walsall.  The Kirtan is being done to commemorate the sacrifices of the Sikhs who valiantly defended Sri Darbar Sahib and those innocent Sikhs who underwent the atrocities of the Indian Army in the roasting heat of June 1984.

There will be stalls, free literature and a vast array of material about the events of 84 and the respective Shaheeds.  There will be various young Sikhs performing Kirtan throughout the night including Bhai Manpreet Singh (Kanpur) and Bhai Apardeep Singh (Derby).

Please show your support and remember the Sikhs in the attack underwent atrocities for 3 days so sacrificing one night of Kirtan in their memory – isn’t asking for too much.  To see the poster or get transport visit www.boss-uk.org we have various pick-up points arranged throughout the country, so contact your local person named on the poster.

Any other enquiries please ring – Harjinder Singh 07949 441612 (no. on the poster is wrong)

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

The 300, 000 sikhs killed will have their tribute.

All my fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters who gave their lives to the cause.

I personally will do 24/7 simran for them - even that cannot free for what i owe them, i am indebted to them.

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru

- (6)