Chandi Charitra

`KuMi´

Sum 1 tld mehh that Chandi Charitra wasnt writen by father, cus at the start it dow go Sri MukhVaar, nd i got liccle bit peeedddd offffff..: :):) :cool: :doh: :doh: :doh: :@

was ur views

i mite jus start being a basic singh duno

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sum 1 tld mehh that Chandi Charitra wasnt writen by father, cus at the start it do go Sri MukhVaar, nd i got liccle bit peeedddd offffff..: :):) :cool: :doh: :doh: :doh: :@

was ur views

i mite jus start being a basic singh duno

97514[/snapback]

whats a basic singh?

yeh..basic is best.but if you wana read more baneea(obviously the more the better), then u could read shabad hazare..and other baneea..mayb asa di // and sukhmani sahib as part of your nitnem...

allow chandi di // for now and concentrate on the bani in guru granth sahib jeeo.

dayum i wish i could follow my own advice

dayum i wish i could follow my own advice

97543[/snapback]

haha me too...

yeh veerji dont do dasam granth bani yet its sum nex level.. so u no jsut stick wid the baghti DEn beucm soldier. memba: 2 becuma saint soldier... first becum saint! not soldier lyk nowadays youth r (including meeee blush.gifno.gif )

hope i helped :e:

panj baneya in tha moring and 1 in eveing and 1 at nite

97534[/snapback]

thought we meant to do that neway!!

Little advice, given to me by nihang singh too. First comes Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. Learn and understand. keep in your mind all the time! Then when you have knoweldge, move on to Dassam Granth Sahib again follow the above then move onto Sarbolh Granth.

BUT dont stop learning bani before!!! Chandi Di // is good to know! Nihang Singh taught me and my bro some bani from Dassam Granth, i can not give the title of the Bani as i didnt hear which he said..

Akaal Purakh Kee Rachaa Hamneh

Sarab loh dee Rachha Hamneh

Sarab Kaal ji dee Rachha Hamneh

Sarab loh ji dee Sada Rachha Hamneh

Timeless lord is my protection

Pure Iron is my my protection

Pure respected death / time is my protection

Pure Iron is forever my protection

Learn this! and remember it whenever you are in trouble!!!

Im not one to talk in terms of Gurbani, i cant remember to save me!!! I can remember bits here and there but nothing properly! But i to have a craving for Dassam Granth Bani but need to understand Guru Ji 1st, then move on, but at the same time, keep in mind aspects of Bani from Dassam Granth.

Please forgive me for my mistakes! iv made alot!

just keep reciting the above and trust, you feel the protection! (namely if you in for it and havent the time to do Chaupi Sahib!!!)