Tabbeh rosse jageyo

vaheguru ji ka khlasa, vaheguru ji ki fathe

Just wanted to know what your views are on the above DVD, cus i fink its really really GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD, andd think that we or some singhs should try to make more copies and also try to get every gurdwara sahib to have showings of this DVD, as it contains alot of good information and is a wakeup call, singhs try to sort something out cus this DVD is just too good and tells about all of the RSS activities and of other stupid groups and also touchs on that prik asho tosho or wateva they call him.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe,

yeh i agree that he is limiting himself, i think that he has a lot of knowledge and should produce another dvd with everything in, but I DONT thnik he is afraid as i think it was more of a time issue, as the dvd lasts two hours, he even ses at the end 'if i live or not' which seems to imply that he knows whats hes doing and knows the consiquences but still is not afraid, i think that the dvd should be well promoted and shown evrywhere at every gurdwara shaib, can someone arrange something like this ???????????

even if not know but in a month or two, but should be promoted everywhere that it is bening shown soo all the sangat can see it and may have a wakeup call

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !

This is a really really good DVD with a slideshow presentation done very well. :doh:

Bhai Sahib is doing really good sewa, and the fact that he is based in India and has produced such a DVD shows how brave this Khalsa is.

When I watched i found it very informative and an eye opener.... definately worth watching.

You can download it aswell :

http://www.khalsa.tv/?cat=5

http://www.khalsaalliance.org

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe,

any news on anyone trying to asks the comitees at the gurdvara sahibs about showings, because there is no point of the dvd being there if its not going to be showed to all the sangat, wow we have watched it and say its good but there no point unless all the sangat have seen it and realise whats happening

CAN SOMEONE DO SUMMIT

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe

wjkk wjkf,

he aint afraid..

singhs in toronto approached him when he was here, saying its dangerous in india, stay here...

hes like, someone has to do this sewa, watever happens happens, im gonna go back to india, and i present this to college students in punjab...

he has put himself at great risk, from his 'group' people have been given a hard time by the government, but they still keep going...

i give bhai sahib respect..

"its good but the guy is still limiting himself. Hes not saying everything that needs to be said openly enough. He is still afraid. "

He is not limiting himself. He is being smart about it. There is so much out there and a lot of poeple can't handle the truth. He is giving small doses of the truth to the people, so it can slowly sink into their minds. His presentation has so much in it for one to absorb, if he went into everything it would have taken a whole DVD colection like Star Wars to cover. Don't forget people's attention span is not very long. People's kids in Gurdwara start hollering and screaming in a short amount of time, geez.

As for being afraid, come on man, he and his org just uncovered the Guru Granth sahib JI translation scandal, they have saved Birs from Mandirs, have countered RSS propaganda. What do you want him to do, pass out ak-47s. He is doing more than any "Panthic" groups out there. He is instilling the khalsa spirit which is the foundation for everything else. Trust me this guy knwos what eh is doing and how it needs to be done. The DElhi Brahmans are clever, people like Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke know this and are going about things the right way.

My friends and I are showing this DVD in Gurdwara Sahib, you don't need permission from the committees, we just told them we are showing it and that was that. People do not own the Gurdwaras, they are sewadaars, if the youth wants to show the movie, which they should, then show it, have initiative.

peace.

gurfateh jee

the dvd is brilliant but the same cannot be said about the person presenting it. he has been reported to the akal takhat about his low character, so be warned. this is from a very reliable source and evidence has been examined. this person does not practice wat he preaches.

"the dvd is brilliant but the same cannot be said about the person presenting it. he has been reported to the akal takhat about his low character.."

yeah who hasn't been reported to the Akal Takhat. I hope you have some proof and your sources shouldn't hide if they have real proof. This guy is doing awesome sewa so I wouldn't be surprised if Badal and his RSS buddies are hooking up to discredit him, plus Badal does own the Jathedar of Akal Takhat. Bhai Sukhpreet Singh basically is bashing RSS which are Badal's chums. Anyways please provide solid proof, because your allegations are very serious.