TORONTO YOUTH KIRTAN DARBAR

ohmy.gif i sent a death threat... but in return i was told...  that even if i killed him... i would still not get the videos and neither would the sangat... :doh: so i retracted my death threat.... and i was told that the video would still not be available, as the person who made the video and currently has it in his possession is too damn lazy to do nething about it....

(jkn he said sorry but he has a lot of school work and will have it up as soon as one of u guys finish all his assignments)

99093[/snapback]

no.gif lazy bum!! get the pics up :)

oh oh

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JAPMANS KIRTIN WUZ SOOOOOOO AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo.gif #1 blush.gif :a+ !! :TH:

Everyone else wuz GREAT TOOOO !!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... we don't even need our neighbour with the nuclear power... we got japman... with the nuclear padh :doh: hahahah  LOL.gif   LOL.gif

99131[/snapback]

I know this is off topic but it is important knowledge.

Please don't make fun of pads. It is not approapriate to make fun of pads. Some people get offended. Pads are essential. Pads keep you healthy. They come in different varities. Some are loud while others are quiet. Quiet ones are the most dangerous. They contain deadly gases which are harmful to brain cells. The loud ones do contain deadly gases sometimes, but mostly they are empty bombs. Some are loud enough to be heard at 2 miles. They are everyday needs. Pads are created by God. Pads can be dangerous. However, there is not a pad dangerous enough to destroy a country. It is possible to destroy a house with a pad but a country. Therefore, we do need a neighbour who can scare enemy with terror acts.

Feel free to add to the story of pad.

ohmy.gif i sent a death threat... but in return i was told...  that even if i killed him... i would still not get the videos and neither would the sangat... :doh: so i retracted my death threat.... and i was told that the video would still not be available, as the person who made the video and currently has it in his possession is too damn lazy to do nething about it....

(jkn he said sorry but he has a lot of school work and will have it up as soon as one of u guys finish all his assignments)

99093[/snapback]

no.gif lazy bum!! get the pics up :)

oh oh

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JAPMANS KIRTIN WUZ SOOOOOOO AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo.gif #1 blush.gif :a+ !! :TH:

Everyone else wuz GREAT TOOOO !!

99119[/snapback]

Japman sucks....he blows....worst keertanee ever...

• 3 weeks later...

Vir ji the pictures are not working properly. some error message comes up saying "Redirectoin limit for this URL is exceeded".please fix it

this is some WIked seva and i have to say that the Toronto youth has mad talent on the vaja. and i have to add that the new Dulla Ji is Vijayant Singh. My other fav. were Atamjeet Singh, Japman Singh, and Bhai Harman Singh. Everyone check this out. :TH: