Your Sikhi Experiences...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

This is not my own experience, but it is about someone I know.

This guy used to be all into parties, he was a dj, going to parties and everything...

one night when he went to sleep, he had a dream... to this day im not sure exactly what that dream was, i know it was about someone, someone came to him in his dream and said something, but anyway, from that day on, he stopped cutting his hair and told his parents he will be changing his ways, he started to get more into sikhi and today he is amritdhari...

Waheguru ji works in mysterious ways...... just one dream....

First Time i did Chour Sahib, Just WoOw, Luvveddd itttttttttt, Was at Baba Deep Singh, Same time i did My Bhog, When i did bhog i was wat do i do now, i was worried, but soon got the hang of it. I was SoOOooOO Nervous.

Just I LUv doing it now

I was awakened from my slumber by Grace which showed me the forgotten memories of my true mother. So i search and i cannot stop even if i wanted to until i find her. I cannot go back to sleep either. I am now Stuck on the path which in front of me seems hazy and uncertain and the path i left behind is undesirable, knowing what grace has shown me i cannot go back to sleep. So i swim the waters today looking for my mother...

Koi Jan Har Sio Dayvay Joaar...

I grew up with a "towel" on my head,

I never knew what it was for,

I was constantly made fun of or ridiculed, even teachers requested that I cut my hair.

My parents told me to cut my hair, for it will be easier for me to make friends.

And so, I learned I was not the only one facing the harsh realities of being a Sikh in the world. So, I made it a mission, to create a path for kids like me, so they won't give in what others never had...