Will only having un-cut hair make u Sikh??

honey81online

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy dude man, i have'tn c'n one example of what ur talking about.

very simply counter this: GURU NANAK DEV JI TO GURU GOBIND SINGH JI, TO GURU GRATH SAHIB JI MAHRAJ THEY HAVE ALLL DICATED TO US THAT WITHOUT KESH WE ARE NOT THEIR FOLLOWERES, WE ARE NOT THAIR KIN, WE ARE NOT THIER SONS OR DAUGHTERS.............WE ARE NOT SIKHS...........

now counter that

the guy dude man, i have'tn c'n one example of what ur talking about.

very simply counter this: GURU NANAK DEV JI TO GURU GOBIND SINGH JI, TO GURU GRATH SAHIB JI MAHRAJ THEY HAVE ALLL DICATED TO US THAT WITHOUT KESH WE ARE NOT THEIR FOLLOWERES, WE ARE NOT THAIR KIN, WE ARE NOT THIER SONS OR DAUGHTERS.............WE ARE NOT SIKHS...........

now counter that

How would you like me to counter that? You are not a Sikh then just like I'm not a Sikh so why do you feel so special?

Anyways I still believe having kesh helps to connect with God.

Gabroo....that totally contradicts everything you wanna be... you say you'll follow all of guru gobind singh's requirements to a T... and then he says don't worship me like god or you'll burn in hell, and you totally disregard it... disregard it all then! if you choose one thing, you best be choosin all of it... it ain't no partial promise to Guruji...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Well ofcourse not only keeping hair make us sikh but OFCOURSE WITHOUT HAIR WE ARE NOT SIKHS

Guru sahib said **rehat bina neh sikh kahaave, rehat bina dar chotan khaave**

We are sikhs until we obey rehat... if we don't obey rehat we are not sikhs...

**Pratham rehat eh jaan khande ki pahul chakke**

First rehat is to take Amrit and become guru wala... so without Amrit we are not sikhs... Ofcourse after Amrit we are not pure but we are working towards becomming Pure... we are in school and studying for graduation... some are intellegent people who graduate fast... but without Amrit we can't be called as a student of same school... and if we take Amrit we have to keep distance from all kurheits... otherwise u are no longer Amritdhari and hence no longer a sikh...

So hair is most important for being Amritdhari...

Bhul Chuk di Khima

Daas

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Satshriakal

I think Honey veer the most of the memebers of this site are katerpanthe. That's y they say that the person only having hairs is going to haven all other's are toward hell.

ok veero tell me about that hindu persons who do sava in Gurudawar get less credit than sikhs?

u always discuss sikhi sikhi y don't u discuss humanity? :umm:

Admin note: NOBODY here said without hair you will go to hell. All that was said was without hair you cannot be SIKH. This does not mean you will go to hell. Unlike you extremist hindus we dont push our religion on others or beleive that only way to god is sikhi. Do you even beleive in ONE god?