Is Khalistan a Practial Idea?

honey81online

Is Khalistan Going to be Established?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Is Khalistan Going to be Established?

• Yes
    • No
    • May Be

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest learner singh
Sangat Jeeo,

We have been tracking the users "pari_singh" and "honey81online" for some time now. They have been posting things that are obviously copied and pasted and are known to be used to try and brainwash vulnerable sikh youth. These types of people are DISGUSTING. We beleive they are most likely part of some radical hindu group such as RSS etc. We have now banned their ip address and will keep a lookout for anymore of this. The user "arash" was also using the same ip as them.

RSS is NOT welcome on SikhSangat.Com or ANY Waheguroo! Network site. If you come here, you will be Exposed and banned. We will also be sending your ip addresses and user names to other Sikh message boards to make sure they know who you are. If you DARE come here again and post your anti-sikh propoganda, you will be shut down.

Admin Sahib,

It would be great to have one junk folder where you can move all the RSS related topics but stopping them here is not the right idea. Let the singhs and singnia take care of them..... If we can't defend our faith then how can we defend our rights?

Moderator note : Please don't swear as we have 12 yrs old who are member of the forum, Do it in PM's

lol@ this comment... You mean 18 and above are allowed?<

br>

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!!!

1st off I would like to start off by saying the lack of knowledge of gurbani and Sikh history is unbelievable as followers of the Sikh religion you should all at least have some knowledge if not a lot anyway my fellow friends the u ask is “Is Khalistan a Practical Idea?” the answer I give is from Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj which we mention everyday in ardas “Raj Karega Khalsa” so for those non believers in Khalsitan are u trying to say Guru sahib when wrong when they said that… the arguments u have are plain stupid u say that “Who is going to Run the Government of KHALISTAN ? "Akali Dal" where did u get that stupid idea from during the period 1712 Sikhs as a Sarbat Khalsa use to make decisions as a democratic society long before the French revolution the Sikhs were making political decisions at Akal Takhat with 5 singhs as the head of state representing the panj payars also mentioned by “honey81online” is that “Sikhs number of Khalsa is not more than 10%.” Have u ever heard of Guru Sahib Jis line “Sava Lakh Sehe ek Laroo Tabeh Gobind Singh Namm Kahoo” what guru sahib means by this is one of my Sikh can fight a 125,000 men and if they cannot I wont call myself guru gobind singh another example is baba deep singh ji who in 75 years of age took picked up a khanda which even today takes at least 3 people to lift up and fought against the soldiers of the oppressor which was proven through history time and time for example in 1984 40 singhs on one side 150,000 indian soldiers my point being numbers don’t matter and for the people who do not support Khalistan if u don’t have anything good to say then don’t say it just ke

ep it to urself because a message board is where people can ask appropriate questions and get an answer it is not meant to attack each other personally Sikhism as of today has been split up by its followers too much and speakering for the youth…they also look like they are going on the same track as our elders always fighting then as a result we get another split section…Khalistan will come but 1st u have to become a Khalsa take amrit and then we will get sumwhere speaking in general if everyone were to come on these message boards and juss go one about khalistan and sikhi this and that whereas they do not practice it themselves that wud just be a bunch of …so instead of attacking ppl online and going on about khalistan 1st get off ur butt go out there and practice sikhi..But in the end all I would like to request the sangat out there is practice the teaching of the gurus then become and true khalsa then we will achieve khalistan…we can talk and talk but talk doesn’t get anywhere…I humbly request the sangat to accept my apology if have made any mistakes or if I have offended anyone…KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

Guest SikhForLife
so instead of attacking ppl online and going on about khalistan 1st get off ur butt go out there and practice sikhi..But in the end all I would like to request the sangat out there is practice the teaching of the gurus then become and true khalsa then we will achieve khalistan

well said.. lets become a true khalsey first