Is Khalistan a Practial Idea?

honey81online

Is Khalistan Going to be Established?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Is Khalistan Going to be Established?

• Yes
    • No
    • May Be

Waheguru Satnam

I want to Know from my Friends What do u Think Is Khalistan Practicaly Possible? Most of you Said that U r in Favour of Khalistan? "But Think from Brain not Heart"

In Whole World The number of Sikhs are not even 1% of Population and In number of Sikhs number of Khalsa is not more than 10%.

Who is going to Run the Goverment of KHALISTAN ? "Akali Dal"

Come in punjab and See Sikhs allready rejected Akali Dal. See how badly Akali dal Lose the election.

Galti Ho gai hove te maf karna

Your Brother

Honey

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Sri Akal:

Gabroo Sahib, when you compromise the very values that you are fighting for, then the fight becomes meaningless and the fighter a hypocrite.

Khalistan will be made when the Khalsa arise.

Is it practically feasable? Sikhism is quite "impractical" really. If it was up to practicality, Sikhism would have died out a long time ago from all of the genocides and massacares.

What the Almighty has made, nothing in this planet can destroy.

I think khalsitan will come, but maybe in a while. Sikhs will first have to become more united and get closer to they're roots. Sikhs will need support within india from hindus and muslims, or maybe from the first world. Until hindus stop attacking khalsa and maybe start converting into sikhs there will be little support.

I also agree with sikh terrorism, but not sure how effective it is. Sikhs do need to defend themselves, guru gobind singh told sikhs to carry kirpans to defend khalsa. Times have changed and now fighting is done with guns, so i agree with sikhs carring ak-47's.

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Q. Who is khalistani?

ans. A person who writes about khalistan online. One who bash hindus online. One who throw his frustation online.

Do i bash hindu online? DO i sound Irritated singh online? Do i write much about khalistan? NO.. But im khalistani all the way
Q. Is every sikh wants to have khalistan?

ans. NO....

Q. IS every SIkh strong build ?

A. NO....

Q. Then who is asking for khalistan?

Ans. Few pre 1984 migrated sikhs of India.

Im post 1984 migrate sikh of india
Q. Who they ask for khalistan?

Ans. India

DUH..

Q. How are they going to get it remotly?

Ans. I have no idea ...

Thru our sword.. if justice fails..

Q. Do they have courage to go back to India and protest there?

ans. No, only online.....

Yeah if time comes.. i would go there !

Sat Sri Akal:

Oh Gabroo Veera, Guru Sahib stated in Sarbloh Granth "Jab Lag Khalsa Reheo Niara, Tabh Lag Tej Dio Me Sara" - as long as the Khalsa remains distinct (keeps its identity aka. physical identity) , until then I shall rush to their aid.

Without that distinctness, Guru Sahib shall turn his back towards us. How shall Khalistan be made without the Guru's Kirpa?

Sangat Jeeo,

We have been tracking the users "pari_singh" and "honey81online" for some time now. They have been posting things that are obviously copied and pasted and are known to be used to try and brainwash vulnerable sikh youth. These types of people are DISGUSTING. We beleive they are most likely part of some radical hindu group such as RSS etc. We have now banned their ip address and will keep a lookout for anymore of this. The user "arash" was also using the same ip as them.

RSS is NOT welcome on SikhSangat.Com or ANY Waheguroo! Network site. If you come here, you will be Exposed and banned. We will also be sending your ip addresses and user names to other Sikh message boards to make sure they know who you are. If you DARE come here again and post your anti-sikh propoganda, you will be shut down.