Is Khalistan a Practial Idea?

honey81online

Is Khalistan Going to be Established?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Is Khalistan Going to be Established?

• Yes
    • No
    • May Be

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji Ke Fateh!

Dear "gmb_sim" u said "Raj karega Khalsa not Raj karega Khalistan!!

I am not against the fact of khalistan but lets not twist the words of gurbani." ummm excuse me...1st of all I didn’t say that it meant "Khalistan Da Raj" and second who else is going to do raj of Khalistan the Khalsa is not sum non-amrit dari ppl that is what I meant by that I think u misunderstood and 3rd what was also meant by that line was that someday the Khalsa will do Khalsa Da raj necessarily it doesn’t have to be called khalistan guru sahib himself knows wut it will be called...lets break that line into parts "raj" meaning kingdom, "karega" meaning will "Khalsa" referring to the guru khalsa panth so next time instead of altering someone’s interpretation of something please read it carefully and understand it 1st thank you… sorry if I have offended anyone or made any mistakes

KHALISTAN IS THE SEED FOR KHALSA RAJ, WHICH IS THE FULLY FLOURISHED TREE

Khalistan is the building block for Khalsa Raj, it will allow sikhi to be practiced freely, allow ppl to learn gurbani, and shaster vidia, and practice both in a pratical scenerio.

Khalistan is where hindus will practice hinduisim, and be classified as Hindu, Muslims practice islam, and be classified as Muslims, and Sikhs to practice Sikhi and be classified as sikhs....but over all every1 will come under the one banner of HUMAN.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

my sikh brothers i am proud of your attitudes and also dissapointed. First of all, Khalistan is a reality not a dream. After the indian gov't showed the Sikh nation that not even our places of worship are safe from the tyranny of the Brahmins, we have no choice but khalistan, a nation where all religions are safe without state-sponsored terrorism. Many people thought Bhindrawaala was a misguided fanatic, but when people like him fought against tanks and planes defending the Akaal Takhat and Sikhi, we all realized what he was talking about. Terrorists are people like Osama Bin Laden who kill innocent people and then hide in mountains, my brothers, our shaheed brothers and sisters only promoted Sikhi and punished people like jagat narayan and nakali nirankari babas like bachana, and became martyrs fighting the enemy head on. How many of you are proud of Sikh heritage, Baba Deep Singh, Bhai Mani Singh, Sukha Singh Mehtab Singh, Jassa Singh Ramgharia, the list goes on and on. Who were these people? These were people who died fighting for justice, and you know what, we are still fighting. Many of, my fellow Sikhs, feel that this is history, we are proud of reading about it and listening to Dhadi waaran about it, but you know what, i'm Khalistani because i believe that the spirit which was in these old martyrs of the past are not just words and songs of historical events, but it is the spirit in my blood given to me by my eternal father Guru Gobing Singh ji maharaaj, the father of the panth. When my brothers and sisters are dying in India for being Sikhs, for fighting for their rights, fighting a

country which has a constitution saying all Sikhs are Hindus, I don't think about it and analyze it like everyone, i don't think with my mind or do research, i do what my Guru and his Sikhs did and still do, I act with my heart and stand behind the force of justice and freedom. In the olden days Sikhs did not form parties and discuss if they should fight the Mughals to save themselves, did Sikhs gather around and ddecide if it was rational to save brahmin girls being taken back to afghanistan by the mughals, NO! they did what was right no matter the size of the enemy! Don't be afraid my brothers, have the heart of lions, the khalsa has been victorious against the mughals and the british, what are the brahmins?! Khalsitan Zindaabaad should be the slogan of every Sikh, don't be afraid because our Guru has not even tought us to be afraid, and dont fall into the trap of these brahmins! And all the people who say that we just talk on-line and do nothing, well you know what, that's because we are not terrorists like they want us to be labeled, they try to play with our passions so we all go back to Punjab and kill a couple of Brahmins and killed in a police encounter, tell these brahmins that we hgave learned our lessons, the reason we talk on the internet and dont blow your country to smitherines is because we are uniting our Sikh brothers by exposing the truth, by uniting we will be strong, and that is what they brahmins fear, that is why they come on all our sites saying why you want Khalistan? how would you do it? such a small country? hey Iraq has less people than punjab and they are sticking it to America and Britain! Don't let these Brahmins get you down, be proud of your beliefs and remember the reason we are still Khalistani is because we have not accepted defeat after 1984, Guru Gobind Singh's Singhs never accept defeat, we will be victorious! Stay in chardi kala! and don't analyze too much like these pundits.

Khalistan Zindaa

baad!!!!

Azaad Punjab Zindaabaad!

-parminder singh mann

respect.gif Waheguru Ji respect.gif

GGBB sorry for misunderstanding ur opinions ... but thats how it was preseaved to me .. i have noticed on sikh sangat that rss address are abolished and not allowed to put posts on the websites ??? but shudnt we let them and teach what the true meaning of the guru's are ?? does the sangat think that we are runing away from our problems ?? i think dey should b allowed to post and a debate should take part .. this is our strenth that will b shown!!! plz let me no ur feed bak

thanx ...

respect.gif Waheguru Ji respect.gif