Animation on Sahibzades

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um... i wish when i was a kid i had something like this to see that i could have learned from....

i watched the animation and saw nothing disrespectful. it was very well done and i saw some many kids who really learned from it.....

please dont protest against this animation... theres more positive in this then negative i think....

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa; Waheguru ji ki Fateh

People behind this movie have no commercial motive. They are working professionals and this movie is produced out love for the Sikh Panth. All commercial gains are for making of more such movies so that newer generations stay connected with our history.

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa!!

Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

I wish this kind of movies were available in 70's then I would have learn alot in my childhood but now, this is an excellent way of teaching kids about the Sikh religion and about the GREAT sacrifice of little Sahibzades. There shaheedee is extraordinary and we all need to know about their sacrifice.

I think we should encourage such things as dirty politics is keeping our kids from going to gurudwara sahib and we don't know much so that we can teach our kids at home so, these animation movies are excellent source of learning.

Please help to bridge the gap between generations....

Stay in Chardikalaaaaa!

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa!!

Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!