Holes in Pants :S

Sony

Jio,

just a quick question

at work we may need to tuck our kirpan in sometimes so that it is not in view, but we may be wearing dress pants (material is not that strong).. i've had on a number of occasions on which the kirpan has gone through and made a little hole :doh: how do u prevent this from happening??

bhul chuk maaf

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh!!

I wouldnt think it would be beadbi. You're not meant to put you Kirpan in your jeans thats more disrepectful, also your shastar is not meant 2 touch your kashera.

Any other ideas???

Gurfateh!!

102425[/snapback]

buy a smaller kirpan for work which you keep on you on a small tight gathra and then when you dont need to hide away, you can keep your bigger one on?

wel obviously i cant relly have asay since im none-amritdhari coz im a mahahpaapi but dats a diff topic:p newayz yeh i was thinking, wear a vest n put kirpan underneath the vest so it ned 2 cut thru anova cloth b4 cutting the t-shirt. n btw how can the outside of the kirpan.. coz ent it usually blunt.. unless u lot wear a naked kirpan :doh:

hope i helped

hahahaha.. you still having problems sony :e:

i remember in univ it was the same case ... hahahah :doh:

im kidding btw tongue.gif

well some pointers i may suggest is shorter gatra ... or what i sometimes would do is put your gatra around ur waste then ... your front strap put it behind your head.. so now your kirpan will be under your armpit but fairly under so it looks like somewhat how police cops wear their guns sometimes shown in movies... :TH:

if you still have problems tell me more so i can laugh some more LOL.gif

... :) hahahaha sorry ... you know me and my silly comments rolleyes.gif

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

firstly, awwwwwwww poor bhenji hug.gif

Secondly and more importantly... LOL.gif

but seriously, the stuff said these lot have said is all good.....on a seperate note...lol.... :doh: this last week has been pretty funny for me. the number of times me got stopped is well funny :) ....but....i found a way to beat these <banned word filter activated> security guards... blush.gif

U know the copy of the law which allows sikhs to wear their kirpan, I got that printed onto about 10 t shirts of mine... :TH: now everytime i get stoped i say read the shirt :TH: anyhoo i dont know why me say this...its just i find the look on the security guards funny when they try and read whats written on my shirts. :wub:

hmmm anyhoo this idea is patented by me... :doh:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH