SIKHI RAP (audio downloads)

Akaali

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm...

i still think it's a good way to get through kids who don't listen to keertan at all... thats all i'm saying..

KEERTAN is the best .. as we all know.. wubb.gif

but for those kids out there who don't .. atleast it gives them a bit more josh and knowledge about sikhi than befo..

but yea.. when you start listening to this stuff. you get addicted very easily..

Best Way.. youth events .. wubb.gif

bhul chuk di khima

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Khalsa is not supposed to be listening to such type of music/lyrics...the only way we will fulfill our purpose in life, reach saachkhand is to purify the soul. This is only achieved via Naam and Gurbanee...all else is fake and false...we are only falling off GurSikhi path by absorbing ourselves in such lyrics/rap or should i say crrrap. We can justify listening to it all we want but in the end that is considered only as a manmat action and only we will have to bear the consequences.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

I hope the sangat changes their ways of falling for such rap etc and becomes fully in love with Guru ji, Gurubanee ONLY.

ok whateva ..have you even heard these lyrics??? i assume not..then how come that stuff is bad???... i smell <Edited> singhani here :e: blink.gif :umm: @

Moderator note : Please respect other people's views and don't categorise singh singhniyas

If we try to please youth then why not hold underground Sikh raves where we can give out glowing sticks and dance to Techno kirtan? haha

Just to clear the doubt... i think it's the same chardi kala Singhneee bhanjee who created the cool site destinationsaachkhand.com ... (warrior*princess same id @ akj forum and posted some stuff about making the site and stuff there)

Thanx goes to Guru ji/Vaheguru ji for doing everything and the Kirpaa and to all Sevaks involved or helped.

N30, underground sikhi.. you people dont even know me. You just want to label me.

about 2 years ago i would have thought hey thats awesome.. but back then i had no love for gurbani.. i loved tupac.. back then i cared about the beats... the only thing people may get from this is a fat beat to dance to. And using crude language in the same song about sikhi just defeats the whole purpose in the first place!!! what are you gonna get out of cussing and using guru sahibs or our sacred terms in the same song? its shameful really. I agree you have a good approach, but why not make it more appropriate, i know you meant well, but try to tone it down.. sikhi isnt about being a gangsta.. and you aint black.

no one's asking you to care about anything.if you don't wanna care about the beat, then don't.... do what you did with baani.don't care about the tune, care about the message.....

on one hand you've got people who disown monay.....then we have a potential solution to get them attracted to sikhi, and you disown the solution.... sounds like some people don't WANT the monay to think about sikhi.

don't say quality over quantity..that's got nothing to do with it

N30, underground sikhi.. you people dont even know me. You just want to label me.

no one's asking you to care about anything.if you don't wanna care about the beat, then don't.... do what you did with baani.don't care about the tune, care about the message.....

on one hand you've got people who disown monay.....then we have a potential solution to get them attracted to sikhi, and you disown the solution.... sounds like some people don't WANT the monay to think about sikhi.

don't say quality over quantity..that's got nothing to do with it

Dude I'm not an amritdhari and I listen to rap alot but I just think that underground sikhi rap is lame. No Monays are going to listen to that and dig it, well atleast none in my opinion. Sikhism is a religion not some company that needs marketing.

How can anyone respect it if they just throw swears in it for no reason?

OMG..

how could i forget..

Dhadi Jathe..

there the best..

yea underground sikhi veerji's..

do it liek dhadi jathe.. i knwo it'll be a huge challenge.. but it's gonna be wicked

and tru.. i didn liek the swearin either.. maybe avoid that a ill.. 'cause then ppl tend to think that you must be allowed to swear..

it all depends on how we look at it..

you guys tried.. so thats cool..

now lets take it further more into sikhism wubb.gif

bhul chuk di khima

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh