Shopping

Shopping..

I do shopping mostly few times in a year.. you see .. mostly all males are same.. They never like to spend more than couple of seconds in one section.. But if it's the shopping about tools, garden stuff or anything like outdoor stuff then i spend lot of time :doh: but for fashion stuff i spend less than 5 mins to get something and even if i get the wrong size or didn't like it.. i never ever return LOL.gif (too lazy to do that).. my real style - just grab 32 by 30 size two pair of jeans or shorts and im done shopping for the whole year..

On this topic.. below explains pretty well :

maleshoppers.jpg

But then at the same point.. spending money is the only way to run the economy.. so the more YOU (not me tongue.gif ) spend the more jobs we create.. :nihungsmile:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well me goes every weekend :)

n i get so carzy n HYPER seein all that stuff and i wanna buy every nex thing :wub: @

n i do buy them blush.gif ..even wen i kno dat wen i get home me gonna av 1 of em lectures abt wastin moni rolleyes.gif but hu cares we onli live once mite as well spend all dat ca$h me daddy's makin :doh:

but neways .... i never go shoppin with mum coz then she makes me feel guilty n gives a dayem reason for y i shudn't buy dat thing blush.gif

but then she feels guilty n buys dat thing for me wen shes out the nex day or sumin ohmy.gif so its all gud :doh:

n i can shop from 9.00-18.00 LOL.gif

N BIG UP ALL DA LADIES HU SHOP TILL THEY DROP

hahahahahahahahahahahahhh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHH

THAT MAP OF 'MISSION GAP' ISSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEEE..!!!

THESE WOMEN... I SWEAR.. THEY'RE INSANE...

and btw..... jaspaul..... WHAT GURLS (OTHER THEN UR SISTERS) ARE U GOING SHOPPING WITH HUH???? grin.gif NO BAD THING OKAY :doh: otherwise.... SUMBODY gonna get a hurt real bad....................................... SUMBODY.... :doh:

personally... i go shopping once a year... twice if i'm lucky... i have neither the time nor the money to go to these malls... and tha's pretty sad considering i WORK in a mall... hahahaha...

p.s. JASPAULS a PIMP :)

Gurfateh!!

The Bull Ring ....aaah the joys of shopping!!! (Birmingham rocks!!! :doh: )

I spent more time in that shopping centre when i should have been in 6th form. blush.gif

As for actually shopping my Hifi took the longest to choose, i spent months deciding what components to get.

As for clothes....guess what my dad sells menswear so he brings me new jeans when he gets them, saves me money and time :TH: thanks daddy ji :doh:

Gurfateh!!

ssa to all,

shopping is one of the most boring things in life(can't understand how these females spend hours on it wacko.gif ).

my advice to all males out here is to send their wives,mothers,sisters or any female friend to shop for them but don't ever give them a damm credit card.

relax and enjoy life and let the ladies do the crap :nihungsmile:

Guest lowest of the low singhni

shopping... :doh:

makes my feet sore man. trailing around the stores. as for clothes, i never fit into anything anyway... rolleyes.gif never satisfied with anything i see... if i go shopping, it's only because i'm forced to :doh: @

whenever i tell any other girl i hate shopping they're all ohmy.gif

blush.gif

~l~